The WD-NoSquee is a can with a blue cap and a red nozzle, about 2/3 of the can is blue, in that section is what seems to be yellow text, and another 1/3 of it is red.
MechanicsThe WD-NoSquee is used against Baldi to make doors inaudible, but it can only be used four times before it is used up. WD-NoSquee can make doors quiet only for a limited time.
This is really helpful if the player use it on the door during detention in the Principal's Office, since Baldi won't be able to hear the Principal open the door. However, it will have no effect if Baldi witnesses the Principal catch the Player.
- It was first added in the V1.3 update for the Game Jam edition.
- The poster for this item was also later added in V1.3.1.
- The WD-NoSquee is added upon request by mystman12's cousin, Joshua Valent, who conceived the idea.
- The "Squee" in the name is supposed to resemble the sound a door makes when it's rusty.
- WD-NoSquee is referencing a product called WD-40.
- This is also evident in the design, which is similar to a bottle of said product.