- For the activity machine, see Math Machine.
All Vending Machines are entirely 3D models with a cuboid shape. They come in three types.
It is a soda machine containing the BSODA item. The machine overall has bluish colored-tints and white "BSODA" text.
The machine that grants the Energy Flavored Zesty Bar. It has an orange gradient on a rectangular prism with the Zesty logo, the "BAR" text, and the Energy Flavored Zesty Bar's icon on it.
In Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash, there is a special type called Crazy Item Machines. They are BSODA machines and Zesty machines with the text "GET A CRAZY ITEM!" poorly placed over the original machine labels. The poster on the BSODA Machine is slightly more stretched out than the one on the Zesty Machine.
The machines give random inventory items, unlike the other two machines which give only specific items. Replacing both usual vending machines in this edition of the game, the Crazy Item Machines can be found in almost every location of Here School.
- In the Speedy Challenge, both types are found. The BSODA Machine will disappear when used and the player is left with a BSODA item when the Quarter is used.
- In the Grapple Challenge, only one BSODA Machine can be found.
- Both sorts of vending machines are absent in the Stealthy Challenge.
- In Baldi's Basics Classic, the BSODA Machine can be found in one of the hallways (ahead from outside of the Principal's Office) and the Cafeteria. The Zesty Machine is located in one of the Faculty Rooms with the Principal's Keys and the WD-NoSquee item.
- In Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo, two Zesty Machines and a single BSODA Machine are found.
- It is possible to purchase the item behind the Vending Machine and from the side.
- mystman12 said that in the full game, each vending machine will have an "out of stock" sign when they are empty. 
- Baldi's Basics Plus
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash
- Baldi's Basics - Challenges Demo
- ↑ "I wanted to limit it to only one BSODA (When testing I found it to be too easy with infinite BSODAs since there are some really long hallways in the level) so as a quick fix I just made it disappear. I'll eventually have an "out of stock" sign or something appear on empty vending machines." - Basically Games' comment on Version 1.0 bug reports post
|List: About Page • Category|