— Mrs. Pomp
- 15 seconds
- 20 seconds
- 25 seconds
- 30 seconds
- 35 seconds
- 40 seconds
- 45 seconds
- 50 seconds
- 55 seconds
- 60 seconds (1 minute)
- 99 seconds (1 minute and 39 seconds)
When Mrs. Pomp reached the Player, she will tell them to be at her class in 4 minutes. If the Player visits Mrs. Pomp in her class in time, 100 You Thought Points will be given. Although entering the room after the time runs out will trigger a rather furious Mrs. Pomp to appear.
In every field trip, the timer is located at the bottom center of the screen.
- In the camping field trip, the timer counts down from 180 seconds (3 minutes). Once it reaches 0, the game will end and the Player will get prizes.
- In the farm field trip, the timer starts at 0 and will count up. If the timer reaches over a random time between 200 seconds and 350 seconds (between 3 minutes and 20 seconds and 5 minutes and 50 seconds), a giant Gotta Sweep will spawn in, reaping the corn maze and causing angry Baldi to spawn and chase the Player.
- In Baldi's Basics Classic and Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash, only 15, 30, 45, 60, and 99 seconds detention timers are used.
- In Baldi's Basics - Field Trip demo: Camping, the timer in the camping field trip is located at the top right screen.
- In the result screen, the time to complete the floor is always 99:99 as a placeholder.
- In the Grapple Challenge, the timer to get in Mrs. Pomp's class is reduced to 2 minutes. It is likely because the Player can use the Grappling Hook to move quickly.
- Prior to V0.1.2 of Baldi's Basics Plus, the timer to Mrs. Pomp's class could still be seen on the map command even when her class is dismissed.
|Inventory • Item Counter • Stamina • Timer|
|Configuration • Controls • Options • Save System|
|End Credits • Game Over • Map • Pause Menu • Other Screens|
|Score Points • You Thought Points|
|Achievements • Lives • Secret Codes • Subtitles|