- For the item, see Baldi's Least Favorite Tape.
It is simply a 2D photo sprite of a black-tinted cassette player, in the same graphics as everything else.
It can be used in conjunction with Baldi's Least Favorite Tape to temporarily cause Baldi to stop hearing sound. The tape player lasts for 30 seconds before stopping playback, so the Player must move quickly to use it to full effect.
- The tape player is absent in the Speedy Challenge only, but it still cannot be functioned as there is no Baldi's Least Favorite Tape in any challenge.
- In Baldi's Basics Classic and Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash, the closed tape player will also appear when inserting a Quarter into the pay phone.
- Baldi's Basics Plus
- In V0.3 to V0.3.2, after completing the Hide-and-Seek mode, there was a tape player in Baldi's office. However, because the Player could not move or use any item, it was impossible to use it.
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- In V1.0, the tape player played recorded messages instead of the static noise. The tape player would give the Player some advice on what each of some members does.
- In the early demo's first release, the tape player still remained open, even if Baldi's Least Favorite Tape was inputted. This was fixed in update V1.1.
|*Annoying noise*||The static noise after inserting Baldi's Least Favorite Tape in the tape player.|
|About Page • Category|