- For other uses, see Door (disambiguation).
It is nothing else than a photo-realistic lock with silvery-tinted colors and a somewhat rectangular yellow sticker.
Its only use is to lock any swinging door in the Schoolhouse or Super Schoolhouse, preventing any character, including the Player, from entering the door from either side. When the lock is applied to the door, Baldi and other characters who are trying to get to the Player will try to find another way to them. The lock can only stay on the door for 15 seconds, but for the Player, it is most useful when they're running away from Baldi in the later stages of the game unless Baldi knows a shortcut to the Player.
- Endless Mode Medium
In the Grapple Challenge, there are five Swinging Door Locks in each Faculty Room.
- In Baldi's Basics Classic, only one Swinging Door Lock is found in the Faculty Room with a giant globe and a "Lore" chalkboard.
- In Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash, the Swinging Door Lock can randomly be found in either presents or Crazy Item Machines.
- In Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo, the Swinging Door Lock is located in the Faculty Room where the button to rotate the rotohall is.
- The Swinging Door Lock might be similar to an old English padlock.
- Baldi's Basics Plus
- If the Player locks a door while being pursued by Baldi (assuming he is on the other side), when he begins to move down a different route, if the Player makes no sound after the lock expires, Baldi will continue his current path, despite the new (shorter) one opening up. However, Baldi will still revert and chase the Player if they are seen or heard after the lock expires.
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- For some reason, getting out-of-bounds before the 2nd notebook reveals that one swinging door at that time has a Swinging Door Lock in the dark hallway, this may mean that the three swinging doors near where the Player starts were originally going to have the lock texture if the Player had less than 2 notebooks.
- Strangely enough, by inserting a lock into the Player's inventory before the 2nd notebook has been collected, it can be used on any swinging door except that one door.
- If the door lock was used on any swinging door except the already locked door before collecting 2 notebooks, it will stay on that door until 2 notebooks are collected, further proving this theory.
- In V1.4 from Baldi's Basics Classic, a glitch caused the three swinging doors in the starting hallway to be unlockable. This was fixed in V1.4.1.
Alarm Clock • An Apple for Baldi • Baldi's Least Favorite Tape • Big Ol' Boots • BSODA • Dangerous Teleporter • Dirty Chalk Eraser • Energy Flavored Zesty Bar • Faculty Nametag • Grappling Hook • Portal Poster • Principal Whistle • Principal's Keys • Quarter • Safety Scissors • Swinging Door Lock • WD-NoSquee
|List: About Page • Category|