- For other uses, see School (disambiguation).
|“||Oh, hi! Welcome to my Super Schoolhouse! To come on in, just click on your name!||”|
List of Rooms
|Classroom||Multiple rooms where a notebook and some inventory items can be found.|
|Faculty Room||Completely restricted rooms where no students are allowed to enter. Principal of the Thing will send the Player to detention when catching them entering, exiting, or being inside unless the Faculty Nametag is in action.|
|Hallway||One of the most common locations. Some halls include doors and swinging doors to specific rooms.|
|Principal's Office||The office owned by Principal of the Thing. This is where the Player is sent for violating one of the school rules and where the party event starts. This office is also the area where all characters' descriptions can be viewed.|
|Cafeteria||A massive room where the Player can find some snack/food-based vending machines.|
|Janitor's Closet||A small location where Gotta Sweep resides.|
|Library||A maze-like area where all sounds are put to silence.|
|Mystery Room||A room after the Mystery Room event occurs. A door to this room will disappear after 90 to 120 seconds.|
|Playground||An outside area where stamina is restored upon visiting this place. Principal of the Thing will not send the Player to detention for running in the Playground.|
|Outdoor Area||Can be accessed when going to field trips.|
- From Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo, the school has only one pre-made floor, while including 3 floors in Baldi's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive Demo.
- The school appears to have very poor standards when it comes to teaching students as Baldi gives his students Kindergarten/Grade 1 math.
- The school's default wall, ceiling, and ground textures are very similar to the stone brick, diorite, and sand textures from Minecraft.
- The window bears a striking similar shape to Microsoft Window's first early trademark made since 1985.
- The blue (ceiling), red (floor), and green (wall) textures previously used for the game's development as placeholders are found in the files for the early demo. They are later used for the Janitor's Closet since the Kickstarter exclusive demo.
- The "basic" checkered ground texture was used in Sonic's Schoolhouse as well.
Schoolhouse (Plus • Classic)
|List: About Page • Comic-Exclusive Locations • Category|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.