|“||No being in school after-hours in the halls!||”|
— Principal of the Thing
In this challenge, there are 6 Principal of the Thing clones wandering around the Super Schoolhouse, and Baldi will stay in the Principal's Office. At the beginning, the Player will have their inventory full of Dirty Chalk Erasers. All items in the school are filled with Dirty Chalk Erasers and Energy Flavored Zesty Bars.
The Player needs to check their map, hide in lockers and use Dirty Chalk Erasers to avoid being seen by any of Principal of the Things. If any of them see the Player, they will begin chasing after them immediately as they are sneaking into Super Schoolhouse after-hours.
Unlike in other modes, once Principal clones scold the Player, they will never lose the Player and try to find the shortest path to them. These clones are able to find the Player hiding inside the dust cloud by using Dirty Chalk Eraser. While in the blue locker, they are keep moving around near the locker and if the Player gets out of the locker, they will immediately get detention.
Baldi is not a threat unless the Player is sent to detention, as he will always be waiting for them in the Principal's Office, and since the door for the office is locked and Baldi's base speed is faster, there is no way to escape. Inside the office contains 5 posters of Principal of the Thing.
In the map screen, Principal of the Things are marked as gray arrows ().
|Classrooms||Faculty Rooms||Special Rooms||Total|
|Dirty Chalk Eraser||Energy Flavored Zesty Bar||Total|
|19 (including inventory)||5||24|
- Stealthy Challenge is introduced in Baldi's Basics - Challenges Demo as one of the first three challenges.
- According to the files of Challenges Demo, the number 99 is mentioned in the environment control.
- In Baldi's Basics - Challenges Demo, one of the windows of the Faculty Room had an untextured (white) mask.
- Upon the first version of Baldi's Basics Plus, the untextured mask was now clear.
- Since V0.1.5 of Baldi's Basics Plus, the clear mask has a gray color.
- In V0.1.5 of Baldi's Basics Plus, all Principal arrows on the map are pointing up regardless of the direction of these characters moving.
- Sometimes, Principal of the Thing's arrow does not appear in the map.
|About Page • Category|