|“||No being in school after-hours in the halls!||”|
— Principal of the Thing
In this challenge, there are 6 Principal of the Thing clones wandering around the Super Schoolhouse, and Baldi will stay in the Principal's Office. At the beginning, the Player will have their inventory full of Dirty Chalk Erasers. All items in the school are filled with Dirty Chalk Erasers and Energy Flavored Zesty Bars.
The Player needs to check their map, hide in the blue lockers and use Dirty Chalk Erasers to avoid being seen by any of Principal of the Things. If any of them see the Player, they will begin chasing after them immediately as they are sneaking into Super Schoolhouse after-hours.
Unlike in other modes, once Principal clones scold the Player, they will never lose the Player and will always try to find the shortest path to them. These clones are able to find the Player hiding inside the dust cloud by using the Dirty Chalk Eraser. While hiding in the blue locker, they will keep moving around near the locker and if the Player gets out of the locker, they will immediately get detention.
Baldi is not a threat unless the Player is sent to detention because he will always be waiting for them in the Principal's office and since there is no door to this location, there is no way to escape.
In the map screen, Principal of the Things are marked as gray arrows ().
|Classrooms||Faculty rooms||Principal's Office||Total|
|Dirty Chalk Eraser||Energy Flavored Zesty Bar||Total|
|19 (including inventory)||5||24|
- Stealthy Challenge is introduced in Baldi's Basics - Challenges Demo as one of the first three challenges.
- Baldi's Basics Plus
- Prior to V0.3.3, the acronym was C1. The previous acronym is now used on the Speedy Challenge. Plus, there was a door to the Principal's office, but it cannot be opened. This door was replaced to a window in V0.3.3.
- In this version, a chalkboard in a classroom and a poster in another were removed for unknown reasons.
- Baldi's Basics - Challenges Demo
- According to the files, the number 99 is mentioned in the environment control.
- In Baldi's Basics - Challenges Demo, one of the windows of a Faculty Room had an untextured (white) mask.
- Baldi's Basics Plus
- In V0.1.5, all Principal arrows on the map were pointing up regardless of the direction of these characters moving.
- Sometimes, Principal of the Thing's arrow does not appear in the map.
- In V0.3.3, Principals could scold the Player for running in the Principal's office.
- Since V0.3.3, the entrance of one of the Faculty Rooms has been blocked by a wall, so it cannot be accessed. However, the door can still be interacted with through the wall.
|About Page • Category|