|Uh oh. Something is not as it seems about this page. It seems bad alright. The game has been detected with hidden deep lore, with possible spoiler details uncovered. Wait... Was it just a bug that happened regularly? - 99|
SpoopBalloons are corrupted Baldi sprites that first appear in Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash. They share the same colors and physics as the balloon party decoration found within rooms of the Schoolhouse, due to them both being balloons and presumably being filled with the same substance.
All SpoopBalloons are variations of Baldi's chase sprite in Birthday Bash, coming in several colors:
- Purple - The most common type. There are 8 of them.
- Blue - The second common variant. There are 6 of them.
- Green - A slightly uncommon type. There are 3 of them.
- Orange - The rarest to find, as there is only 1 of them.
- Red - Appears after the other colors of SpoopBalloons are counted.
They also appear with randomly cropped numbers, letters, and symbols. The red SpoopBalloons, out of all the others, look severely more glitched, with multiple parts of heads.
SpoopBalloons can be found in the Glitched School during the normal ending of Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash. They move around very slowly like balloons, and it is possible to push them. After finding the puzzle room, the Player must enter the numbers 8, 6, 3, and 1 in reference to how many SpoopBalloons there are. Shortly after entering the now-unlocked secret room, a numerous amount of red SpoopBalloons will start to appear by clipping out from walls, making beeping and glitching noises as they follow after the Player. As time progresses, a number of red SpoopBalloons will increase, slowly taking over the entire locations. This will get noisy very fast as every clone will play the sound individually.
The non-red ones serve no function other than to be counted. Red SpoopBalloons act as light obstacles, as enough of them crowded around the Player can slow their movement. Many of these will continue to crowd the Player until the distorted "Thank you!" screen appears. The sound will still be apparent during the ending.
- The red SpooBalloon's HALP sound is actually the BALDI.exe file imported into an audio editor as raw data, then slowed down 8 times.
- Creepy distorted icons of Baldi's Basics Classic can be seen in the graphical view of wav formatted game exe file using Cheat Engine. This would happen in some CD-ROM games if one of the tracks was played on a CD player.
- This is also done by changing the .exe to a .txt, and making text size something lower than 3.
- According to mystman12. The HALP sound it was imported into Audacity. The sound have encoded as VOX ADPCM encode, but the sound imported as a original sound.
- The red SpoopBalloon's HALP noise audio also plays when the jumpscare occurs from the rare red game over screen in Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash. mystman12 confirms this to be made by mistake.
- If pushing one SpoopBalloon to the corner, both the entity and the Player themselves will get permanently stuck, soft-locking the game.
|The red SpoopBalloon's noise. It repeats when they finish playing the sound.
- ↑ "I didn't mean to do that. it was actually an accident... The best kind of accident! :P" - mystman12. June 11, 2019. Twitter
Filename2 • SpoopBalloons
|List: About Page • Mentioned Characters • Cut Characters • Comic-Exclusive Characters • Category|