In this challenge, the only characters in the school are the Player and Baldi. Both characters are much faster than in other modes. The goal is to collect 25 notebooks and reach all elevators while avoiding Baldi. There are many Quarters littered throughout classrooms and faculty rooms, some of which the Player might have to use on the many coin doors that lie in the humongous school.
This challenge is mostly a test of reflexes, as the Player has to move extremely quickly and precisely to avoid Baldi.
|Quarter||BSODA||Energy Flavored Zesty Bar||Total|
- Speedy Challenge is first featured in Baldi's Basics - Challenges Demo as one of the first three challenges.
- Baldi's Basics Plus
- With a bigger amount of rooms and halls, this challenge has the largest map in the whole game.
- The one-time use of the BSODA Machine was intentional because it could be very easy to complete the challenge with plenty of BSODA from the machine, so the machine would disappear when inserting a Quarter into it since Challenges Demo. In V0.3 to V0.3.2, the Zesty Machines became one-time use as well, but they would not disappear and did not have the "Out of goodnes" sign after inserting a Quarter into them.
- The only chalkboard in this challenge is the one with the text "Baldi says: You can't hide from me! Haha!".
- This is the only challenge which does not feature the Principal's Office.
- Prior to V0.3.3, the acronym was C2. The previous acronym is now used on the Stealthy Challenge.
- "I wanted to limit it to only one BSODA (When testing I found it to be too easy with infinite BSODAs since there are some really long hallways in the level) so as a quick fix I just made it disappear. I'll eventually have an "out of stock" sign or something appear on empty vending machines." - Basically Games' comment on Version 1.0 bug reports post
|About Page • Category|