- For other uses, see School (disambiguation).
|“||Oh, hi! Welcome to my schoolhouse!||”|
The Schoolhouse (also known as Here School*) is the general setting of Baldi's Basics Classic, Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash and Baldi's Basics Classic Remastered. It is a smaller version of Baldi's Basics Plus' Super Schoolhouse.
The Schoolhouse is an elementary school appearing as a simple rectangle-shaped building and has only one floor. Besides just Baldi, only Playtime, Arts and Crafters, It's a Bully, Principal of the Thing, 1st Prize and Gotta Sweep reside in the Schoolhouse.
List of Rooms
|Classroom||Multiple rooms where a notebook and some inventory items can be found.|
|Exit||Locations appearing as a direct way out of the Schoolhouse. Becomes available as a final objective before completing the game.|
|Faculty Room||Completely restricted rooms with no students allowed to enter. Principal of the Thing will send the Player to detention when catching them entering, exiting, or being inside.|
|Hallway||One of the most common locations in the Schoolhouse. Some halls include doors and swinging doors to specific rooms. The Quarter can be randomly found in the halls.|
|Principal's Office||The office owned by Principal of the Thing. This is where the Player is sent for violating one of the school rules. This office is also the area where all characters' descriptions can be viewed.|
|Cafeteria||A massive room where the Player can find some snack/food-based items and a BSODA Machine.|
|Gotta Sweep's Closet||A small location where Gotta Sweep resides.|
|Outdoor Area||Inaccessible and nothing interesting to find in these areas other than serving as the outside world's decoration.|
|Baldi's Office||The office owned by the head teacher Baldi but was hidden for unknown circumstances.|
- After collecting 7 notebooks in Story Mode, when the Player walks up to an exit, pictures of the map will appear.
- If the Player was to view the Schoolhouse from the Outdoor Areas, they would find the Player can see through the walls. This is because the Schoolhouse is created out of walls that only have one side.
- The brightness of the Schoolhouse is different from some versions in the classic edition.
- In the description of It's a Bully in the Principal's Office, the Schoolhouse is named as "here school". The first and second words do not start with capital letters. Though, in some online official merchandise's descriptions and mystman12's comment, both words are capitalized.
- When looking up the map's 3D model, there seem to be six hidden empty rooms in the map: two rooms between three hallways connected to the bottom right corner outside of the Cafeteria, one around Gotta Sweep's Closet, one from the hallway of the map's left-hand side where two connected faculty rooms are at, and two others from the hallway between where the Pay Phone is found. However, it is later revealed that they are not actually rooms as they are the triggers for Arts and Crafters. What this means is that these triggers/boxes allow Arts and Crafters to show up in locations on the map.
- The reason why they show up is that they are actually boxes and are sort of a part of the map, only that the renderer (the tool that allows boxes to appear) is off. Although, the collision still exists.
In the final part, a loud, distressful noise (codenamed
aud_MachineRev) will play and progress worse each time when the Player reaches the exit.
|Quiet Noise||A "UFO-like" synth noise is heard in a looped audio after reaching the first exit.|
|Loud Noise||A loud bass-boosted noise, with its intro starting to play before looping after the Player reached the second fake exit. As the noise progresses after reaching the third fake exit, it will soon grow louder while slowly turning into a painful sound resembling a speeding car shifting down its gear or a motorcycle, before looping the louder part.|
The first noise also plays in the Kickstarter promotion video where Joshua Valent did a T-pose when mystman12 bursts out laughing about the "lore", and as well used in the "Thank You" video after the Kickstarter reached its goal. WARNING: LOUD!
- "So those rooms aren't actually rooms at all, they're actually just pieces of the triggers used to control Arts and Crafters. There are actually eight triggers total and when you enter one Arts and Crafters will head to a predetermined location based on the trigger you entered." - Baldi's Basics Classic LOST BITS (ft. The Developer!) | Unused Content TetraBitGaming 1:42~1:57
|About Page • Comic-Exclusive Locations • Category|
|Italic: Non-Plus exclusive|