- For other uses, see School (disambiguation).
Description and Usage
A 1990s-styled nostalgia music plays at the start during the game. The track later loops, but will stop playing when the Player starts a field trip, or when Baldi starts his chase in Baldi's Basics Plus, and when the Player gets the answer wrong on either one of two beginning notebooks in Classic, Birthday Bash and Classic Remastered.
B, B, C, C#, D, G, F, D, E, C, D _ G... A#... G, A, A#, D, G...
- According to mystman12's livestream, he completed the "School" track in 10 minutes, with little to no regard for how good or terrible it sounded, although it turned out well.
- Prior to V0.3, most of the time, the "School" track still plays in field trips.
- If starting a new game, exit out, and start another game before the Intro music can play, the School music will play for a split second before restarting from the beginning.
- If opening the pause menu or advanced map screen, and exiting out of the game, the School music would continue playing. This was fixed in V0.3.3.
- If going on a field trip while Baldi is still counting, when getting back to the school, the music will not be playing anymore.
- If opening the advanced map while the track is playing and then the advanced map is clicked out of, then the track will abruptly pause.
- The time for the pause depends on when the map is pulled up during the track.
- "I think I made this music track in about ten minutes. And by the end, I was like putting whatever, no matter how terrible it sounded... It turned out greeeaaatt!" - Livestream archive 26:37~26:50
|About Page • Category|
|Creepy Old Computer • Dance • Hayride Too I Don't Even Care • Playtime's Music|
|Elevator Theme • ErrorScreen • Hang • Intro • Learn • School • Win|
|Italic: Non-Plus exclusive|