Random Events are a feature of Baldi's Basics Plus. The school bell will ring on occasions, giving the Player a reminder for the incoming time-limited event.
|Party||This occurs in the Principal's Office, where a random item can be obtained.|
|Fog||Fog fills the hallways, causing the Player and all of the characters to have limited vision.|
|Broken Ruler||Baldi breaks his ruler, so the Player temporarily cannot hear him.|
|Flood||The school floods, making the Player and characters move slower and causing all regular doors to stay open. Whirlpools appear and teleport any character when being sucked in.|
|Gravity Chaos||The entire school flips upside down making the level harder to beat, and if you find a weird shaped boulder, the school flips right side up to its normal self|
|Mystery Room||A door will appear that leads to a mystery room containing a valuable item.|
|Test Procedure||After a countdown, all lockdown doors will close temporarily preventing anyone from using the hallway they block.|
|Lights-Off||All lights from halls and rooms go out.
This event has not been added to the full game yet.
- The random event plan is first revealed on the game's Kickstarter page, and five of them (Fog, Broken Ruler, Party, Test Procedure, and Flood) became available in the early demo.
- The maximum amount of events follows the number of the floor. For example, in Floor 3, up to 3 events can trigger.
- Prior to V0.1.3 for the Baldi's Basics Plus, all events last around 30 or 60 seconds.
- The random events are absent in the challenges.
- In Baldi's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive Demo, prior to V1.1, hiding in the blue locker when the event occurs will cause the description text to stay permanent.
|*RIIIING!*||The school bell ringing when the event is about to begin.|
|List: About Page • Category|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.