Random events, or simply events, are a feature of Baldi's Basics Plus. The school bell will ring on occasions, giving the player a reminder for the incoming time-limited event.
||Looks like the leak is leaking again. Watch out for the whirlpools!
||Baldi's fog machine malfunctioned again! Ack! Hack!
||Uh oh, sounds like Baldi is going to need a new ruler...
||Test procedure imminent! We use these doors when students try to escape!
||A mystery room has appeared! Find it before it disappears!
||Party at the Principal's office! Come and get your present!
||Woah! Gravity is going crazy?! What has Baldi done now?
- The random event plan is first revealed on the game's Kickstarter page, and five of them (fog, broken ruler, party, test procedure, and flood) became available in the early demo.
- With the first five existing events added, one new event (mystery room) is introduced in the Kickstarter exclusive demo.
- A new one was added in Baldi Basics Plus V0.2. (Gravity Chaos)
- Baldi's Basics Plus
- The maximum amount of events follows the number of the floor. For example, in Floor 3, up to 3 events can trigger. However, in Endless Mode, up to four events can trigger.
- Prior to V0.1.3, all events last around 30 to 60 seconds.
- The random events are absent in the challenges.
- Baldi's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive Demo
- Prior to V1.1, hiding in the blue locker when the event occurs will cause the description text to stay permanent.
||The school bell ringing when the event is about to begin.