Baldi asks his son Andrew what he is watching and then Andrew replies. Baldi states that Rag Tom is weird who is a grown man and acts like a kid. Then, Baldi hears the door bell thinking that it might be his bubbles.
- PANEL 1
- Baldi: Hey, son! Whatcha' watchin'?
- Andrew: Rag Tom Floppy Shirt.
[the television plays the show, as it sings "♬ Who lives in a coconut under the ocean"]
- PANEL 2
- Baldi: You know, Rag Tom Floppy Shirt is weird, he's a grown "man" who acts like a kid.
- PANEL 3
- Baldi: [hears a doorbell] Ooh! That might be my bubbles.
- The comic was revealed after the Kickstarter tweet reached 750 retweets.
- The TV show Rag Tom Floppy Shirt is a horrible SpongeBob SquarePants parody.
- The line "Who lives in a coconut under the ocean" from TV is a parody of the beginning line from SpongeBob SquarePants' opening theme, "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea".
- The comic has a lot of misspelled words: The word "weird" as "wierd", the word "whatcha'" as "watchya'", and the word "watchin'" is misspelled as "watchn".
- ↑ "The tweet has hit 750 retweets! Time for another one of my original Baldi comics! This one is probably a bit easier to follow than a lot of the others. Basically, Baldi walks up to his son (At this point in time, him having a son may or may not be canon.) who is watching..." - mystman12. August 10, 2018. Twitter
- ↑ "a show called "Rag Tom Floppy Shirt," a terrible sounding SpongeBob parody. Baldi then comments on how childish Rag Tom is for an adult, before being interrupted by the doorbell and exclaiming "Ooh! That might be my bubbles." It's funny because bubbles are childish or something!" - mystman12. August 10, 2018. Twitter
|List: About Page • Category|