|“||You did great! Come here and get your prize! A shiny Quarter!||”|
The Quarter, while looking useless, can actually be used for:
- Purchasing BSODA or Energy Flavored Zesty Bars from the vending machines.
- Using the Pay Phone to bait Baldi to the source of the noise or away from it.
- Inserting in the coin slot before accessing through the Coin Doors.
- Endless Mode Medium
There are 5 Quarters. Two of them are in each classroom:
Three of them are in each faculty room:
- In the Speedy Challenge, the Quarter is very common, appearing in both classrooms and faculty rooms.
- In the Grapple Challenge, Quarters can be found in the faculty rooms. One quarter is located in a classroom.
- In the Stealthy Challenge, the Quarter is absent.
- In Baldi's Basics Classic, the Quarter is the first item the Player can obtain after successfully completing Baldi's first three math problems from the beginning of the game, and obtaining the first notebook. The Quarter can also be found in hallways randomly and one of the Faculty Rooms with the Alarm Clock item.
- In Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash, the Quarter can be randomly found from Presents and used for purchasing random items from the Crazy Item machines.
- In Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo, there are three Quarters that can be found.
- In a future update, there will be a separated HUD to keep Quarters.
- The kind of Quarter used is a 50 State Quarter which was released sometime between 1999 and 2008.
- Ironically, a Quarter costs 25 You Thought Points, and a Quarter represents 25 cents in real life.
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- Before V1.3, there were only two Quarters the Player could find.
- The feature of Quarters spawning randomly in halls was implemented in the V1.3 update.
- The Quarter and It's a Bully have the same spawn points. This can be seen if the Player gives him an item and when he vanishes, there's a small chance a quarter could be in the exact same position.
- "I'm considering giving quarters in like a separate item slot in the full game so you stack quarters instead of having them to take off from your item slot. I'm-I'm thinking about getting you like five slots in the full game and then get this new separate quarter slot." - Livestream archive 1:12:13~1:12:29
|About Page • Category|
Alarm Clock • An Apple for Baldi • Baldi's Least Favorite Tape • Big Ol' Boots • BSODA • Dangerous Teleporter • Dirty Chalk Eraser • Energy Flavored Zesty Bar • Faculty Nametag • Grappling Hook • Portal Poster • Principal Whistle • Principal's Keys • Quarter • Safety Scissors • Swinging Door Lock • WD-NoSquee
|Italic: Discontinued, *: Non-Plus exclusive|