|“||You did great! Come here and get your prize! A shiny Quarter!||”|
UsageThe Quarter, while looking useless, can actually be used for:
- Purchasing BSODA from the BSODA machine will allow the Player to use it on any character except It's a Bully and Chalkles.
- Purchasing Energy Flavored Zesty Bars from the Zesty Bar machine in one of the Faculty Rooms to gain unlimited stamina for a short period of time.
- Bribing It's a Bully to open the path he's blocking, teleporting him to a new location.
- Using the Noise Phone to bait Baldi to the source of the noise or away from it.
- Inserting in the coin slot before accessing through the Coin-Doors.
- In Baldi's Basics Classic, the Quarter is the first item the Player can obtain after successfully completing Baldi's first three math problems from the beginning of the game, and obtaining the first notebook. After collecting 2 or more notebooks, the Quarter can also be found in the hallways randomly and one of the Faculty Rooms with the Alarm Clock item.
- In Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash, the Quarter can be randomly found from Presents and used for purchasing random items from the CRAZY ITEM machines.
- In Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo, there are two Quarters found in Faculty Rooms:
- In the room with the Principal's Keys.
- In the room next to the coin slot door.
- In the full game, there will be a separated HUD to keep Quarters.
- The Quarter and It's a Bully have the same spawn points.
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- Before V1.3, there were only 2 Quarters the Player could find.
- Quarters spawning randomly in halls is implemented in the V1.3 update.
Alarm Clock • An Apple for Baldi • Baldi's Least Favorite Tape • BSODA • Big Ol' Boots • Dangerous Teleporter • Dirty Chalk Eraser • Energy Flavored Zesty Bar • Faculty Nametag • Grappling Hook • Portal Poster • Principal Whistle • Principal's Keys • Quarter • Safety Scissors • Swinging Door Lock • WD-NoSquee
|List: About Page • Cut Items • Category|