|“||You did great! Come here and get your prize! A shiny quarter!||”|
The Quarter is an item the Player can obtain after successfully completing Baldi's first three math problems from the beginning of Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning, and obtaining the first notebook.
It's a shiny grey coin with a face on it (George Washington), appearing to be identical to a U.S. quarter.
Mechanics / UsesThe Quarter, while looking useless, can actually be used for:
- Purchasing BSODA from the BSODA Machine will allow the player to use it on any character except It's a Bully.
- Bribing It's a Bully to open the path he's blocking, teleporting him to a new location.
- Using the Noise Phone to bait Baldi to the source of the noise or away from it.
- Purchasing Energy Flavored Zesty Bars from the Zesty Machine in one of the Faculty Rooms to gain unlimited stamina for a short period of time.
The quarter can also be found in every hallway randomly.
- The quarter is the first item encountered in the game, provided the Player answered each question of the first notebook right.
- Before V1.3, there were only 2 quarters the player could obtain.