There are six posters found in Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning so far.
Most of the posters give some information about specific items and interactive objects.
There are posters reminding students to recycle their food found in the Cafeteria.
Somewhere around the Hallways, there is an attention poster that states that school faculty cannot see through windows due to "unknown reasons" that have nothing to do with the game design. None of the characters are able to see through windows, and they act no differently to them.
Another poster gives information about the Safety Scissors, stating it is useful to cut things like papers (Unknown), jump ropes (that means Playtime), wiring (of 1st Prize), and homework (Unknown). This poster is located in a few of the classrooms.
- In the oldest version, there is no poster giving info about the Noise Phone until V1.2.1.
- There is no way to recycle food and cut homework or paper as of now.
- In the kickstarter, everyone that donated $500 had a chance to submit their own picture to appear as a poster in the game.
- In the Game Jam edition, a poster describing the Noise Phone and Baldi's weakness is first introduced in V1.2.1. Once removed on update V1.4, it was added back in the next patch.
- ↑ "Submit a photo to be featured as a poster in the game! It can be a picture of you, your pet, a piece of artwork, whatever you like! (So long as it's appropriate, of course.)" -- Kickstarter web page