While the Player is in this area, they can run around without losing any stamina. Furthermore, while the Player is walking, they will regain stamina. The Player's stamina will also regenerate twice as fast when standing still outside.
- Endless Mode Medium
The Playground is where the Player start the level and contain a poster about the WD-NoSquee next to a swinging door. There is also an Energy Flavored Zesty Bar on the "lunch table" that the Player can collect.
- In the Grapple Challenge, the Playground includes one of the four elevators, a mailbox comic and a weird message.
- In Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo, the Playground is one of the four places with an elevator. The Energy Flavored Zesty Bar and An Apple for Baldi item can be also found. It also contains a basketball hoop. However, the fences' height is slightly less high. the sky textures also in it seems to be a part of the area and as seen in the elevator area above, there is an actual sky.
- Originally, the Playground area was planned to debut in the original Schoolhouse, but it ended up being scrapped, with no remains of it in the files. It was intended to be accessed through the side on the left, but the swinging door that connected both rooms was replaced by an exit.
- In the teaser image for the full game early demo, there are white brick walls with the button. The area also includes a slightly different wood texture, as it doesn't have the brick wall behind it.
- In the Kickstarter exclusive demo, certain seeds give off a number of merry-go-rounds ranging from 1–5.
- The wooden fence shares the same texture for the Outdoor Areas' fences and the "NO" signs from the camping field trip.
- Since the V0.1.4 update for Baldi's Basics Plus the skybox view from the Playground has been updated. While the fog event is active, the Playground seems to also have a foggy sky (except the little visible area near the fence).
- In V0.1.5, the skybox view in the Playground has been fixed and there is no more visible area near the fence by the fog.
- Prior to Baldi's Basics Plus V0.1.5, it was possible to view some structures such as lockdown doors, Baldi's Bus, and the elevators' shutter doors on the top of the Super Schoolhouse from this area. Also, they are cropped by the bottom by the fences close to them.
- Prior to V0.1.3, the Playground's trees in the Grapple Challenge and Endless Mode's Medium option are invisible but still have collision.
|List: About Page • Comic-Exclusive Locations • Category|