The playground area consists of a field with green grass, a bunch of 3D-modeled trees, wooden fences, a basketball hoop, and a spinning merry-go-round.
While the Player is in this area, they can run around without losing any stamina. Even if the Player is running, they won't get detention by Principal of the Thing for violating any rule. Furthermore, while the Player is walking, they will regain stamina. The Player's stamina will also regenerate twice as fast when standing still outside.
- In Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo, this is the demo where the Playground was first featured. It is one of the four places with an elevator. The Energy Flavored Zesty Bar and An Apple for Baldi item can be also found.
- In Baldi's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive Demo, the Playground is one of the three available special locations to explore.
- In Baldi's Basics - Challenges Demo, the Playground is located in the pre-generated Grapple Challenge map. The Playground includes one of the four elevators.
- Originally, the playground area was planned to debut in the classic game, but it ended up being scrapped, with no remains of it in the files. It was intended to be accessed through the Cafeteria, but the swinging door that connected both rooms was replaced by an exit.
- In the teaser image for the public demo, there are white brick walls with the button. The area also includes a slightly different wood texture, as it doesn't have the brick wall behind it.
- In the Kickstarter exclusive demo, certain seeds give off a number of merry-go-rounds ranging from 1-5.
- The wooden fence shares the same texture for the Outdoor Areas' fences and the "NO" signs from the camping field trip.
- In the current version of Baldi's Basics Plus, the Playground's trees in the Grapple Challenge and Endless Mode's Medium option are invisible but still have collision.
|List: About Page • Cut Locations • Comic-Exclusive Locations • Category|