Options is a mechanic menu for the Baldi's Basics series. In Baldi's Basics Plus, Kickstarter Exclusive Demo and Challenges Demo, it is accessible in the main menu and as well the pause menu. In Classic and Birthday Bash, it is accessible after clicking on the "MENU" tab from the game's main menu screen. In the Full Game Early Demo, it is only accessible in the main menu.
Baldi's Basics Plus
- Resolution - Select the resolution for the screen.
- Mouse Sensitivity - Modifying the mouse sensitivity.
- Fullscreen - Enable/disable full screen.
- Subtitles - Enable/disable subtitles.
- Control Mapper - A link to the full list of controls to customize.
- TURN SENSITIVITY - Modifying the mouse sensitivity.
- CONTROLS - A link to the full list of controls to customize.
- RUMBLE - Enable/disable rumble effect.
- ANALOG MOVEMENT - Enable/disable analog movement.
Full Game Early Demo/Kickstarter Exclusive Demo
It is the same as in Baldi's Basics Plus, but lacking the "Resolution", "Fullscreen" and "Subtitles" options.
It is the same as in Baldi's Basics Plus, but only lacking the "Subtitles" option.
- Prior to Challenges Demo, the resolution and the full screen could be selected via configuration.
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- Until the patch release of update V1.4, the full relevant options menu was not implemented in earlier updates, leaving the mouse sensitivity only available in the main menu while the control list was found in the "HOW TO PLAY" menu screen.
- The original "TURN SENSITIVITY" slider used to have a white circle and a white bar replacing the stamina like slider and the blue sphere.
- The blue sphere is also used on moving pad for the mobile version of the game.
- The green check marks for "RUMBLE" and "ANALOG MOVEMENT" are also used on the You Can Think Pad.
- The "RUMBLE" option does not exist in Android nor iOS version.
|Inventory • Item Counter • Stamina • Timer|
|Configuration • Controls • Options • Save System|
|Credits • Game Over • Map • Pause Menu • Other Screens|
|Score Points • You Thought Points|
|Achievements • Lives • Subtitles|