Baldi claims that there is nothing to eat, then breaks the fourth wall by looking up at his speech bubble before taking and eating the letter "A" from "eat" and the letter "S" from "is".
- PANEL 1
- Baldi: There is nothing to eat!
- PANEL 2
- Baldi: [looks up to see his speech bubble] Ooh.
- PANEL 3
- Baldi: [takes two of the letters off the speech text and eats them] Ooh.
- The comic was first revealed on August 9, 2018 when the Kickstarter of Baldi's Basics Plus received every 250 retweets.
- mystman12 confirmed that the comic is probably a rip-off of one of the Garfield comic strips, but he is not sure.
- ↑ "The #BaldisBasics #Kickstarter only has two weeks left, but is also already at 60%! It's pretty close, but it still needs some more pledges. To help spread the word, I've got a challenge! For every 250 retweets this gets, I'll unveil a new Baldi comic!" - mystman12. August 9, 2018. Twitter
- ↑ "Good grief, you guys are fast! I have to head to work, but since this is already nearly at 250 retweets, I'll go ahead and post the first one so you guys don't have to wait for me to get my break!" - mystman12. August 9, 2018. Twitter
- ↑ "This is a simple, 4th wall breaking strip that I believe ripped off a Garfield strip, but I'm not entirely sure... Either way, Baldi says he's hungry, the words stick around, and he eats 'em. COMIC LOGIC YEAH!" - mystman12. August 9, 2018. Twitter
|List: About Page • Category|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.