|“||Students: Please refrain from using the phone while Professor Baldi is in the building. It causes him to forget what he was doing and prevents him from hearing.||”|
— Poster description
The Noise Phone is a one-use phone used in Baldi's Basics Plus.
The Noise Phone is a photo-cropped picture that has white buttons with the numbers 0-9 and the symbols, *, and #. There is a rectangular screen that displays 25 cents.
FunctionsIt costs one Quarter to use. It is essentially the same as Baldi's Least Favorite Tape, and Baldi will go either towards or away from the Noise Phone. This can be used to further confuse Baldi, and distract him for a while, so the Player can obtain more notebooks. If the Player is in Baldi's sight when they insert a Quarter, then he will still come after them, as he can see them. Sometimes, It's a Bully can be seen standing in front of the phone, forcing the player to either give him an item, wait for him to go away or wait for Principal of the Thing to arrive and give him detention.
The Noise Phone has a chance to be randomly located at any dead-end.
- In the Grapple Challenge, a single Noise Phone can be found.
- In Baldi's Basics Classic, the Noise Phone can be found at the end of the west hallway with the Cafeteria to the right.
- In Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo, the Noise Phone is located at the end of the hall next to the classroom door from the school's far east wing.
- In Baldi's Basics - Challenges Demo, the Noise Phone is exclusive to the Grapple Challenge. It is located in the end of the south hallway close to the two Faculty Rooms.
|*Annoying noise*||The sound that plays when the Player inserts a Quarter into the Noise Phone.|
- The Noise Phone's sprite is an edited photo of a Panasonic DECT 6.0 cordless phone.
- Looking closely at the top of the Noise Phone, the blurred out Panasonic logo can be seen.
- The Noise Phone is almost exactly the same as the Tape Player. The only differences are the texture, the size, the location, and that the Player needs a quarter to use it instead of Baldi's Least Favorite Tape.
- On the Noise Phone's screen, the time "12:51 PM" can be seen behind the "25¢".
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- When a quarter is inserted, the Noise Phone oddly transforms into an in-use Tape Player, as there is no in-use sprite unique to the Noise Phone in the game, used or unused.
- However, since the early demo, the Noise Phone will not turn into a Tape Player upon used. It is unknown if this was either a bug or a tweak by mystman12's choice.
- In the Kickstarter exclusive demo, sometimes, the Quarter will not disappear in the inventory slots when using the Noise Phone. The buzzing noise will overlap and eventually grow louder depending on how many times the Player used the phone.
|List: About Page • Category|