|“||I'm a dude who likes programming! Games! I've got big plans for SmileBASIC! Half of which will probably never be released! YAYA!!!||”|
— mystman12's description, SmileBASIC
He created Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning as the part of the annual Meta-Game Jam, which ended up taking 2nd place. Despite being close to first, Micah's game was an instant hit, with YouTubers such as PewDiePie, Jacksepticeye, and Markiplier, who began playing the game.
Micah also already made other games before the Baldi's Basics series. Their games were made for Petit Computer.
Micah is a hardworking person who has a passion for making games. He can be somewhat funny, one example being Baldi's Basics, which is supposed to be a nonsensical and funny game. Also, he likes memes, retro games and Nintendo games, which influence the creation of his games.
- GSi Live- The SEQUEL!!
- Revenge of the Crazy Baby
- Infinite Office
- Chip's Challenge for Petit Computer
- Main article: Basically, Games!#Projects
- Game Jolt (mystman12)
- Game Jolt (mystman12basically)
- Nintendo Life
- Miiverse (Archived)
- Anim8or Community
- Baldi was a character that was also created by Micah during his childhood, before the game became a concept.
- There are some comics featuring Baldi in the game's walls and some Twitter posts. These comics were made before the development of Baldi's Basics.
- It's a Bully was actually a character created by him years ago before he started the development on Baldi's Basics.
- Gotta Sweep and Baldi are mystman12's favorite characters.
- He voiced almost every character in Baldi's Basics. There are only 5 characters not voiced by him:
- He is a Christian, according to his Twitter bio.
- Before creating the Kickstarter project for Baldi's Basics Plus, mystman12 worked in Taco Bell, then he was a grocery bagger for a few years.
- In one of the posts in his Twitter, he will be 99 years old in the year 2097. That means he was born in 1998.
- According to his Twitter, some of his favorite memes are Steamed Hams and Hungry Pumpkin.
- One of his favorite games is Kirby Air Ride.
- His username refers to Myst, a game that he likes. He first used the Webkinz account named "mystman10" to play the game, but since the previous account does not work properly, so he used the current name.
- According to the V1.3.2 changelog post in Baldi's Basics Classic, Dreams of Being, a game made by Iseeicy, is one of Micah's favorite Meta Game Jam entries. Iseeicy helped Micah fix the mouse issues.
- Micah has a Fandom account to post his own games for Petit Computer on Petit Computer Wiki.
- According to his YouTube channel, he has only beaten Baldi's Basics Classic once. This happened in a live stream, which can be watched here.
- Since Baldi's Basics Plus V0.3, he removed the games Baldi's Basics - Field Trip demo: Camping and Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo from itch.io due to the outdated version before that update.
- On December 27, 2020, Micah announced in a Twitter post that he believed he had COVID-19. Due to this, development on Baldi's Basics Plus was halted until further notice. On January 4, 2021, he had been recovered from it, so he is able to work on the game again.
- According to his description in Miiverse and Nintendo Life, pinball and game programming are his favorite hobbies.
- mystman12 was aware of the Baldi's Basics Wiki in one of the Kickstarter comments.
- "I think Baldi would have to be my favorite, since that’s a character I made up years ago, but I think besides that I would have to go with Gotta Sweep." - mystman12. August 3, 2018. INTERVIEWS You call hamburgers steamed hams — Baldi’s Basics in Education and Learning creator on development, burgers by Elisha Deogracias
- "Well, my first job was at Taco Bell, then I was a grocery bagger for a few years before the Kickstarter. That's it!" - mystman12. December 2, 2020. Twitter
- "The year is 2097. I'm 99 years old," - mystman12. August 8, 2020. Twitter
- "I like Myst, and needed a name for my Webkinz account like 12 years ago. I went with mystman10. My account wouldn't work properly though so I ended up making a new one with the name mystman12." - mystman12. August 22, 2019. Twitter
- "Thanks to help from a fellow game developer, Iseeicy (Go check out his game Dreams of Being, one of my favorite Meta Game Jam entries:)" - 1.3.2 Update Changelog - Mouse issues fixed!
- "Sorry, I'm not planning on bringing it back since it no longer represents what the field trips are like." - mystman12. December 14, 2020. Twitter
- "So I was going to continue my challenge today after taking a Christmas break, but I'm pretty sure I now have COVID-19. So I'm going to wait until I get better before returning to my normal schedule. In hindsight December wasn't a great month to try and do the daily schedule challenge, what with holidays and a bunch of other stuff that was going on, so I'll be continuing into January once I'm better. Which hopefully won't take long, I already feel a bit better than I did yesterday I think." - mystman12. December 27, 2020. Twitter
- "Starting day 13 of my work challenge which now extends into January! I've pretty much completely recovered from COVID-19 at this point (Just waiting to get my sense of smell back) so I'm ready to work again!" - mystman12. January 4, 2021. Twitter
- "The voice lines are all available on the Baldi's Basics wikia I believe." - mystman12's Kickstarter comment
|Basically, Games! • Category|
|Beta-testers • Padre Snowmizzle|