When the event occurs, the description tells the Player to find the Mystery Room since it just appeared.
In one of the hallways, a mystery door will appear. The door will connect to the room that is completely pitch-black with only posters and windows visible. It contains a random item, usually an item considered rarer than normal, such as a Dangerous Teleporter, An Apple for Baldi, or a Grappling Hook.
While in the Mystery Room, none of the characters can enter the room.
The door(s) will disappear when the event expires after 90 to 120 seconds. The Player can remain inside of the room as long as they'd like after the door(s) has disappeared, but will not be able to re-enter it once they leave.
- When the event's time expires while the Player is still inside the location, the back door texture turns into a class type. This is likely an oversight that was never seen before it was added.
- When the flood event occurs, the water can be seen inside the Mystery Room if it is in plain sight.
- Sometimes the room can still be seen through a window even if the event isn't active.
- Prior to Baldi's Basics Plus V0.1.3, the event lasted from 45 to 60 seconds.
- Baldi's Basics Plus
- Rarely, Arts and Crafters can teleport to the Mystery Room without the Mystery Room event starting.
- The Player can also be teleported to the Mystery Room via Whirlpools during the Flood event even before the Mystery Room event starts.
- Rarely, the Player can see the black texture inside the room when starting a level.
- If the Player moves the camera, the black texture will disappear.
- Baldi's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive Demo
- Prior to V1.1, the characters will get locked inside the Mystery Room when entering. It could be used to trap Baldi inside.
|List: About Page • Category|
|List: About Page • Comic-Exclusive Locations • Category|