|“||A mystery room has appeared! Find it before it disappears!||”|
— In-game screen text.
When the event occurs, the description tells the Player to find the Mystery Room since it just appeared.
In one of the hallways, a green door may appear with question marks on it and the inscription "Mystery Room!". The door will connect to the room that is completely pitch-black with only posters and windows visible. It contains a random item, usually something considered rarer, such as a Dangerous Teleporter, An Apple for Baldi, or a Grappling Hook.
The room will disappear when the event expires after 30 seconds or a minute. The Player can remain inside of the room as long as they'd like after the door has disappeared, but will not be able to re-enter it once they leave.
- Mystery Room was first introduced in the Kickstarter exclusive demo.
- When the event's time expires while the Player is still inside the location, the back door texture turns into a class type.
- When the flood event occurs, the water can be seen inside the Mystery Room if it is in plain sight.
- Sometimes the room can still be seen through a window even if the event isn't active.
- Prior to V1.1, the characters will get locked inside the Mystery Room when entering. It can be used to trap Baldi inside.
- Sometimes, Arts and Crafters can teleport to the mystery room without the mystery room event starting. It is a very rare bug.
|List: About Page • Category|
|List: About Page • Cut Locations • Comic-Exclusive Locations • Category|