When the event occurs, the description tells the Player to find the Mystery Room since it just appeared.
In hallways, one or two mystery doors will appear. The door will connect to the Mystery Room which is completely pitch-black with only posters and windows visible. It contains a random item, usually an item considered rarer than normal, such as a Dangerous Teleporter, An Apple for Baldi, or a Grappling Hook.
While in the Mystery Room, none of the NPCs can enter the room, unless using a BSODA to push them. However, there is a chance that Baldi or Principal of the Thing may open the door when Baldi hears the sound that the Player opens it or the Principal chases the Player breaking the rule. If the Player gets too close to the door in that case, other characters can interact with them.
The door(s) will disappear when the event expires after 90 to 120 seconds. The Player can remain inside of the room as long as they would like after the door(s) has disappeared, but will not be able to re-enter it once they leave.
- Endless Mode Medium
The Mystery Room always contains An Apple for Baldi and there are two lamps attached to the ceiling.
- Sometimes, the Mystery Room can be seen through the windows in the Principal's Office or Faculty Rooms, even if the event is not active.
- When the flood event occurs, the water can be seen inside the Mystery Room if it is in plain sight.
- In some instances, the Mystery Room can contain lockers.
- Prior to Baldi's Basics Plus V0.1.3, the event lasted from 45 to 60 seconds.
- Rarely, Arts and Crafters can teleport the Player to the Mystery Room without the Mystery Room event being activated.
- The Player could also be teleported to the Mystery Room via whirlpools during the flood event even when the Mystery Room event is not active, but it no longer happens in the current version.
- Baldi's Basics Plus
- Rarely, the Player can see the black texture inside the room when starting a level.
- If the Player moves the camera, the black texture will disappear.
- Sometimes, there can be tiny holes below the wall.
- Baldi's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive Demo
- Prior to V1.1, the characters would get locked inside the Mystery Room when entering. It could be used to trap Baldi inside.
|About Page • Category|
|About Page • Comic-Exclusive Locations • Category|
|Italic: Non-Plus exclusive|