When the event occurs, the description tells the Player to find the Mystery Room since it just appeared.
In one of the hallways, a mystery door will appear. The door will connect to the room that is completely pitch-black with only posters and windows visible. It contains a random item, usually an item considered rarer than normal, such as a Dangerous Teleporter, An Apple for Baldi, or a Grappling Hook.
While in the Mystery Room, none of the characters cannot enter the room.
The door(s) will disappear when the event expires after 60 to 120 seconds. The Player can remain inside of the room as long as they'd like after the door(s) has disappeared, but will not be able to re-enter it once they leave.
- The Mystery Room was first introduced in the Kickstarter exclusive demo.
- When the event's time expires while the Player is still inside the location, the back door texture turns into a class type. This is likely an oversight that was never seen before it was added.
- When the flood event occurs, the water can be seen inside the Mystery Room if it is in plain sight.
- Sometimes the room can still be seen through a window even if the event isn't active.
- Prior to V0.1.3 in Baldi's Basics Plus, and the Kickstarter exclusive demo, the event lasted from 45 to 60 seconds.
- Baldi's Basics Plus
- Sometimes, Arts and Crafters can teleport to the Mystery Room without the Mystery Room event starting. It is a very rare bug.
- Sometimes, the Player can see the black texture inside the room when starting a level. It's a very rare bug, too.
- If the Player moves the camera, the black texture will disappear.
- Baldi's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive Demo
- Prior to V1.1, the characters will get locked inside the Mystery Room when entering. It can be used to trap Baldi inside.
|List: About Page • Category|
|List: About Page • Cut Locations • Comic-Exclusive Locations • Category|