A list of various 3D models in Baldi's Basics Plus.
There are several structures in the form of 3D models.
|"Teacher Table"||Classrooms, Faculty Rooms, Principal's Office.|
|"Lunch Table"||Faculty Rooms (rarely), the Cafeteria, the Playground|
|"Conference Table"||Faculty Rooms|
Special Room Exclusives
There are two exclusive 3D models in the Playground: The merry-go-round and the basketball hoop.
Field Trip Models
- The "conference table" was firstly implemented in the first version of Baldi's Basics Plus.
- The "conference table"'s texture is also used as a ceiling.
- The furnitures in the Super Schoolhouse (excluding the "conference table") seems to be smaller and the textures are not overstuffed like in the original Schoolhouse.
- The basketball hoops are missing in the current version of the full game.
- Prior to V0.1.3, trees in the Playground are invisible in pre-generated levels. However, they still have collision.
- Before V1.2, the chairs were floating above the ground.
- Before V1.4, the furnitures were not textured.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.