A list of various 3D models in the Baldi's Basics series.
There are several structures in the form of 3D models.
|Chair||Classrooms, Faculty Rooms|
|Big Desk (or Desk*)||Classrooms, Faculty Rooms, Principal's Office.|
|Cafe Table (or Lunch Table*)||Faculty Rooms, the Cafeteria, the Playground|
|Round Table (or Plastic Table*)||Faculty Rooms|
Special Room Exclusives
There are two exclusive 3D models in the Playground: The merry-go-round and the basketball hoop.
Field Trip Models
- All models were made in UModeler.
- The round table's texture is also used as a ceiling.
- The furnitures in Baldi's Basics Plus and Baldi's Basics Classic Remastered (excluding the round table) seems to be smaller and the textures are not overstuffed like in Classic/Birthday Bash.
- Certain seeds give off a number of merry-go-rounds ranging from 1-7.
- When decompiling the full game early demo, there appears to have one unused model called Vent along with its script that builds the Vent. It is possible that it had been planned to be added to Baldi's Basics Plus and/or may have been scrapped. Its script can still be found in Baldi's Basics Plus' game files.
- Whirlpool is also made by 3D modeling.
- Baldi's Basics Plus
- The round table was implemented in the first version.
- Prior to V0.3.2, there was a bug that prevented the basketball hoop from being generated in the game.
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- Before V1.2, the chairs were floating above the ground.
- Before V1.4, the furnitures were not textured.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.