In Baldi's Basics Classic and Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash, the comic can be found attaching to the wall from the darker hallway zone. The comic is later seen in Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo, Baldi's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive Demo, Baldi's Basics - Challenges Demo, and Baldi's Basics Plus.
Baldi breaks the fourth wall by telling the reader about the mailbox and how he opens it, by using his teeth.
- Baldi: Ladies and gentlemen.
- Baldi: As you can see... This is a mailbox.
- Baldi: [places his hand on the mailbox] I shall open it!
- Baldi: [bites the mailbox] With my teeth!
- The comic was featured in mystman12's deleted "BaldiComic" Twitter profile.
- This comic has some misspelled words like "gentalmen" instead of "gentlemen" and "wit" instead of "with".
- This comic may have been specifically made for Baldi's Basics.
- ↑ "strips to it, one of which was the mailbox comic used in Baldis Basics! Other than getting a few hundred impressions, none of the tweets got any attention. I realized it was a kind of dumb idea anyways since, at the time, Baldi was pretty much just an inside joke that no one..." - mystman12. March 22, 2018. Twitter.
|List: About Page • Category|