In Hide-and-Seek and Explorer Mode, the Player starts with three lives in each level, and they are represented as green tubes as seen from the right side of the elevator. If Baldi catches the Player, the Player will be sent back to the start of the same level and one of the tubes in the elevator will disappear, but the map will be the same. Running out of lives will result in a game over and sends the Player back to the title menu screen, and the levels upon starting are randomized, unless they enter the previous seed to play the game.
- Lives are first considered by mystman12 in his Kickstarter reply on September 19, 2019. They are later first imported in the Kickstarter exclusive demo.
- Even though Endless mode serves one life, there are strangely two tubes in the elevator.
- Although the zero lives texture is found in the game files, it is currently not used.
- When looking at the outside of the elevator, even if the Player has less than three lives, there are always three tubes on the right side. It is because there is only a three-live texture for the right wall of the elevator's outside view.
- "I will be making some improvements to the map for sure. I plan on adding a full map screen along with the current quick map, where you'll be able to scroll around and zoom out. I also plan to add more detail to the map overall, so you can see details such as where items are located, which rooms are cleared, where obstacles are, etc. As for revealing maps, the areas you've revealed in a level will remain revealed on repeated attempts at a level until you get a game over (The whole life system I'm considering is still up in the air, but that's where my mind's at right now), you'll be able to buy complete maps for levels in the shop, and I also just came up with an item that will help player's more quickly fill out their maps." - mystman12. September 19, 2019. Kickstarter comments section
|Inventory • Item Counter • Stamina • Timer|
|Configuration • Controls • Options • Save System|
|Credits • Game Over • Map • Pause Menu • Other Screens|
|Score Points • You Thought Points|
|Achievements • Lives • Subtitles|