|Did you hear that? This article refers to an upcoming content that has yet to be implemented. The content may be changed over time based on the progress.|
- This event was first revealed in the game's Kickstarter description, and was introduced in Baldi's Basics Classic from one of the hallways for update V1.4 as a concept.
- The event is not included in any demo nor the current version of Baldi's Basics Plus.
- The Test's blindness effect could be similar to the Lights-Off event.
- In the Baldi's Basics Plus early access trailer, a more finalized version of the lights out event can be seen due to the inclusion of the new lighting system.
- It was possible that this event would be added to update V0.2, but the Gravity Chaos event was added rather. Instead, it might be included in a future update.
- It is possible that due to the similarity to The Test's blinding ability that this event will not be implemented, but this seems to be unlikely.
- mystman12 confirmed that Lights-Off is going to be reworked. Probably it is not going to be an event.
- "Some examples include all the lights going out or Baldi breaking his ruler so he can't be heard. There's even a party event where an awesome item will spawn in a room." - Kickstarter page description
- Baldi's Basics Plus Early Access Trailer [OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL] - 0:25
- "That idea has been reworked into something else that isn't in the game yet!" - Micah McGonigal, Gmail
|About Page • Category|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.