Joe's Ultimate Bus Ride (or JUBR for short) is a virtual pinball game created by mystman12 in Future Pinball that was put on hold before mystman12 decided to enter Meta Game Jam to create what would soon be Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning.
He then decided to make Joe's bus an Easter egg and a reference to his old project.
- The first Pinball game that he made in 2012 was Joe which had a similar theme as Joe's Ultimate Bus Ride, but mystman12 thought the first one is not as good as this game.
- A Donkey Kong and Moon Patrol arcade machines can be seen in the background of the game captured in 2014.
- The main theme is available on mystman12's SoundCloud.
- The song heard after Joe's bus goes downhill is reminiscent of the popular song Despacito, although the gameplay was released in 2014 and Despacito was released in 2017.
- Some screenshots show a texture resembling PlaceFace and Nintendo's Mii characters.
- Joe's voice would later be reused as Gotta Sweep's voice.
- mystman12 stated in Twitter that the game will be released eventually. However, it will not be included in the Baldi's Basics series.
- "I just thought it would be kind of fun to show the first Future Pinball game I made. (That I finished, anyways) I made this in early 2012. It has a similar theme, but isn't nearly as good as JUBR." - mystman12. March 25, 2014. Status Update #2 - Multiball Video! | Blogger
- "The game's release date of "eventually, at some point in time" still stands, but it definitely won't be a part of Baldi's Basics." - mystman12. July 20, 2020. Twitter
Development Build • Joe's Ultimate Bus Ride
|Underlined: Unreleased, |