The inventory is an item storage system in Baldi's Basics, shown on the top-right corner of the screen.
The Player can scroll the mouse to select different items.
To swap an item the Player has to right click an item with another item selected. The Player will pick up the new item and get rid of the old one. If the Player approaches It's a Bully with an item, he will take the item. The item It's a Bully will take will be random if the Player has got multiple items, but if they have a quarter, he takes the quarter first.
The item the Player have selected will have a red background in its square. If the Player has an inventory slot selected with nothing in it, then the item slot will just say "Nothing".
- In Baldi's Basics Classic, there are 3 item slots and the Player can select an item by pressing the number keys.
- There will be a separated inventory to keep quarters in the full game, according to mystman12 during the livestream.
- Baldi teaches how to use the inventory after collecting the first notebook. This does not occur in two full game demos.
- The inventory resembles a cut off piece of the You Can Think Pad.
- When using hacks by teleporting out of the map of Baldi's Office, one can see the item placeholder on the item slot.
- Prior to V1.3, the keyboard keys 1, 2, and 3 did not toggle the inventory.
- Even though, the Nothing icon was built on the public demo, it was not implemented in the Kickstarter exclusive demo and the Challenges Demo.
- ↑ "I'm considering giving quarters in like a separate item slot in the full game so you stack quarters instead of having them to take off from your item slot. I'm-I'm thinking about getting you like five slots in the full game and then get this new separate quarter slot." - Livestream archive 1:12:13~1:12:29
- ↑ File:BAL GetPrize.ogg
|Inventory • Item Counter • Stamina • Timer|
|Achievements • Configuration • Controls • Options • Save System|
|Score Points • You Thought Points|
|Game Over • Map • Pause Menu • Other Screens|
|Lives • Secret Codes|