The inventory is an item storage system in Baldi's Basics Plus, shown on the top-right corner of the screen.
The Player can scroll the mouse wheel to select different items.
To swap an item the Player has to right click an item with another item selected. The Player will pick up the new item and get rid of the old one. If the Player approaches It's a Bully with an item, he will take the item. The item It's a Bully will take will be random.
The item the Player have selected will have a red background in its square. If the Player has an inventory slot selected with nothing in it, then the item slot will just say "Nothing".
- There will be a separated inventory to keep quarters in the full game, according to mystman12 during the livestream.
- Even though the Nothing icon was built in the Full Game Early Demo, it was not implemented in the Kickstarter Exclusive Demo, Challenges Demo and the full game.
- There are only 3 item slots and the Player can select an item by pressing the number keys.
- Baldi teaches how to use the inventory after completing and collecting the first notebook. This does not occur in the full game and the three demos (Full Game Early Demo, Kickstarter Exclusive Demo, and Challenges Demo).
- The inventory resembles a cut off piece of the You Can Think Pad.
- When using hacks by teleporting out of the map of Baldi's Office, one can see the item placeholder on the item slot.
- Prior to V1.3, the keyboard keys 1, 2, and 3 did not toggle the inventory.
- When reaching the next floor with an item in the first slot, when the floor starts, the first item will be selected but the text reads "Nothing".
- ↑ "I'm considering giving quarters in like a separate item slot in the full game so you stack quarters instead of having them to take off from your item slot. I'm-I'm thinking about getting you like five slots in the full game and then get this new separate quarter slot." - Livestream archive 1:12:13~1:12:29
- ↑ "You did great! Come here and get your prize! A shiny quarter! Just click on it with the left mouse button to pick it up! Then, when you find something you can use it on, right click on the object with the quarter selected! That's how you use items, you know." - File:BAL GetPrize.ogg
|Inventory • Item Counter • Stamina • Timer|
|Configuration • Controls • Options • Save System|
|End Credits • Game Over • Map • Pause Menu • Other Screens|
|Score Points • You Thought Points|
|Achievements • Lives • Secret Codes • Subtitles|