The inventory is an item storage system in Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning, shown on the top-right corner of the screen.
The inventory can hold 3 items at a time. The Player can pick up items by left clicking and using them by right clicking.
The Player can scroll the mouse or use press the number button 1, 2, and 3 on their keyboard to select different items.
To swap an item the Player has to right click an item with another item selected. The Player will pick up the new item and get rid of the old one. If the Player approaches It's a Bully with an item, he will take the item. The item It's a Bully will take will be random if the Player has got multiple items.
The item the Player have selected will have a red background in its square. If the Player has an inventory slot selected with nothing in it, then the item slot will just say "Nothing".
- There will be 5 item slots for the inventory and a separated inventory to keep quarters in the full game, according to mystman12 during stream.
- Baldi teaches how to use the inventory after collecting the first notebook.
- The inventory resembles a cut off piece of the You Can Think Pad.
- When using hacks by teleporting out of the map of Baldi's Office, one can see the unused item placeholder on the item slot.
- Prior to Update 1.3, the keyboard keys 1, 2, and 3 did not toggle the inventory.
|Inventory • Item Counter • Points • Stamina|
|Controls • Options • Save System|
|Game Over • Screens • Secret Codes • You Thought Points|