- For the classic game's mode, see Story Mode.
|“||Play Hide-and-Seek with Baldi! Can you beat all the levels without losing?||”|
— Game mode Tagline
The Player meets Baldi in front of the elevator. After the Player gets far enough way from Baldi or opens the blue locker, he will make an unintelligible countdown voice and say "Ready or not, here I come!" with a random pitch, then chase the Player. The later gameplay is the same as the Spoop Mode in Story Mode from the Classic and Birthday Bash editions, but there are a few differences between Story Mode and Hide-and-Seek:
- The Player has to find elevators instead of exits.
- The notebook counter is different depending on the floor.
- Even if reaching one of the elevators, the school does not turn red and no loud noise plays.
- Since the You Can Think Pad's purpose has been changed, the way to make Baldi chasing the Player is different.
This mode was first introduced in Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo. However, some of the mechanics are different from the full game:
- The school always has the same layout and only one floor.
- There are total of 8 notebooks to collect.
- There are 4 elevators to reach.
- Like Story Mode, Baldi will congratulate the Player after collecting all the notebooks.
- If there is one elevator left, all characters but Baldi will disappear.
|List: About Page • Category|