|“||Play Hide-and-Seek with Baldi! Can you beat all the levels without losing?||”|
The player meets Baldi in front of the elevator. After the player gets a little far enough close to Baldi or opens a blue locker, he will count down from 10. After the countdown, he will say "Ready or not, here I come!", then chase the player. The later gameplay is the same as the Spoop Mode from Story Mode, but there are a few differences between Story Mode and Hide-and-Seek:
- The player has to find elevators instead of exits.
- The notebook counter is different depending on the floor.
- Even if reaching one of the elevators, the school does not turn red and no loud noise plays.
- Since the You Can Think Pad's purpose has been changed, there is a different way to make Baldi chase the player.
- After V0.3, the player can save and quit the game between levels from the elevator. Pressing the "Save + Quit" button will lead them back to the title screen. After saving and quitting, when hovering the mouse on the Hide-and-Seek button, the description reads "Continue your game of Hide-and-Seek with Baldi!".
Full Game Early Demo
This mode was first introduced in Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo. However, some of the mechanics are different:
- The school always has the same layout and only one floor.
- There are total of 8 notebooks to collect.
- There are 4 elevators to reach.
- Like Story Mode, Baldi will congratulate the player after collecting all the notebooks.
- If there is one elevator left, all characters except for Baldi will disappear.
- The player cannot save the progress of the game.
|About page • Category|
|Underlined: Unreleased, Italic: Non-Plus exclusive|