|“||No running in the halls.||”|
— Principal of the Thing
The Hallways (also known as the halls) are long rectangular halls that connect school rooms to each other in Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning. Entities can move freely in this space. The Player will spend most of their time in the hallways, moving from room to room.
- A quarter can be found randomly around the halls.
- Sometimes a hallway will be blocked by It's a Bully, who will only move if the Player gives him an item from their inventory, or the Principal of the Thing catches him and puts him in detention.
- Gotta Sweep will occasionally pass through the hallways, pushing along any character except for It's a Bully along his path.
- All of the Principal of the Thing's accusatory sentences involve him saying that the action is occurring "in the halls", even if the Player is not in the hallways.
- In V1.2, no items could be found floating in the hallways except for a single quarter which only appeared when Baldi gave it to the Player after completing the first notebook.
- In V1.3 and later, quarters randomly spawn in hallways.
Field Trip locations