|Uh oh. Something is not as it seems about this page. It seems bad alright. The game has been detected with hidden deep lore, with possible spoiler details uncovered. Wait... Was it just a bug that happened regularly? - 99|
- For other uses, see School (disambiguation).
The Glitched School is found above Here School. Every glitched room and hall has an assortment of corrupted, multi-colored Baldi sprites known as SpoopBalloons, and two of the rooms have salmon-colored notebooks.
There are 2 message wall textures, with different colored text, attached on the wall and ceiling.
There is also a puzzle room where it is required to count the SpoopBalloons represented as "balloons", according to the advice poster. The Player must locate and count the SpoopBalloons in every room and input the correct number with the four buttons:
- Purple - 8
- Blue - 6
- Green - 3
- Orange - 1
After the Player has corrected all the numbers, Baldi's "WOW!" voice (originally from the Field Trip Demo) triggers and a secret room is revealed with a "Woah! You are SMART!" chalkboard and a bunch of chairs in a circle. When the Player reaches the secret room, the red SpoopBalloons will appear and slowly takes over the locations in a huge growing number, but they do no harm to the Player. When this happens, half of every wall textures from around the areas (even normal rooms below) will suddenly be replaced with a distorted picture of Baldi-like figure from the torso up, with a turquoise shirt and a large, deformed head.
At the end of the game, an infinite number of red SpoopBalloons will fill up the locations as they crowd around the Player. Afterwards, the distorted "Thank you!" screen will display.
- Although it has no official name. It is strangely referred to as just "
Glitch" in the coding scripts.
- If the Player collects the notebook from the Classroom where the blue and purple SpoopBalloon are found, all of the chairs are removed while the table and a single chair are merged and moved to the other side of the room.
- The Player is not able to use WD-NoSquee on any of the doors in these areas.
- In multi-colored message walls, the words in red spell out: "YOU WILL, NEVER! LEAVE" (YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE).
- The skybox is revealed as completely pitch-black, seen when clipping out of the map.
- The background ambient is actually Baldi's slap sound speed up and less bass-boosted.
- The colored statics (blue from the top, and green at the bottom) for the mysterious, large-brained, Baldi-like figure's image appears to corresponds the shirt color for another Baldi-like character (from the pirated Kickstarter demo) and Baldi himself respectively. This comparison strongly gives evidence that there are two different hidden entities with relations to Baldi.
- Two statics also appear to symbolize two colors for mixing into turquoise, the same color for the big-brained Baldi figure's shirt.
|Main background ambient. In some places, it sounds like Baldi slapping his ruler at a rapid speed.|
|List: About Page • Cut Locations • Comic-Exclusive Locations • Category|