One new random character is introduced in this level:
|The Test||If you want to keep an eye on anyone, look no further than this fella! Don't forget where you last spotted him!|
One new event is introduced in this level:
|Test Procedure||Test procedure imminent! We use these doors when students try to escape!|
Two new structures is introduced in this level:
|Coin Door||A type of swinging door that requires the Player to insert a Quarter into the slot of the coin to pass trought it.|
|Roto-Hall||A special type of hallway that can change direction with pushing the button.|
- Floor 3 is first available at Baldi's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive Demo as the demo's final level.
- The current version of Baldi's Basics Plus also has Floor 3 as the last floor, but more floors will be added in the future update.
- It is currently unknown how many floors will be part of the completed game.
- Floor 3 seems to be generally darker than the other floors.
- In V0.3, the game sometimes softlocked when trying to access this floor. It was later confirmed that this happened after buying a map from the store before playing the previous floor, then completing this floor with full lives. The same glitch could happen when starting Floor 2, after completing Floor 1 without losing a life and with a full map. This glitch was fixed in V0.3.1.
- "When the early access launches, there will only be three floors. I'll add more over time, and of course I'll always be making tweaks to the game's balance to ensure it remains beatable." - Baldi's Basics Plus Steam Community Hub
- "Today's work is finished! I pretty much just fixed a bunch of bugs today, including the elevator crash a lot of players have experienced. Turns out it's caused by buying a map on level 1 or 2, and then reaching the next level without dying. A patch will release soon!" - mystman12. December 1, 2020. Twitter
|About Page • Category|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.