One new random character is introduced in this level:
|The Test||If you want to keep an eye on anyone, look no further than this fella! Don't forget where you last spotted him!|
Two new structures are introduced in this level:
|Coin door||A type of swinging door that requires the player to insert a Quarter into the slot of the coin door to pass through it.|
|Roto-hall||A special type of hallway that can change direction when pressing the button.|
One new event is introduced in this level:
|Test procedure||Test procedure imminent! We use these doors when students try to escape!|
- Floor 3 is first available at Baldi's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive Demo as the demo's final level.
- The current version of Baldi's Basics Plus also has floor 3 as the last floor, but more floors will be added in future updates.
- It is currently unknown how many floors will be part of the completed game.
- Floor 3 seems to be generally darker than the other floors.
- A one-way wall will rarely be generated, usually near the elevator. This was removed in V0.1.3, but it was returned later as an intentional feature.[version info needed]
- All events can occur on this floor except the flood event.
- In V0.3.4, the seed
-969319770had only 2 notebooks, 2 elevators, and 2 hallways. However, there were 6 debug rooms.
- In V0.3, the game sometimes soft-locked when trying to access this floor. It was later confirmed that this happened after buying a map fill from Johnny's Store before playing the previous floor, then completing this floor with all three lives. The same glitch could happen when starting floor 2, after completing floor 1 without losing a life and with a full map. This glitch was fixed in V0.3.1.
- It is very rare to have a level generator crash. This only happens on this floor.
- "When the early access launches, there will only be three floors. I'll add more over time, and of course I'll always be making tweaks to the game's balance to ensure it remains beatable." - Baldi's Basics Plus Steam Community Hub
- "Removed the rare one-way walls from level 3. Yes these were intentional and yes, the cursed things will make a comeback some day." - Version 0.1.3 Changelog
- "Oh also just to clarify, yes, the one-way walls were an intentional feature that I added on purpose. They were set to spawn super rarely, however." - Baldi's Basics Plus Steam Community Hub
- "Today's work is finished! I pretty much just fixed a bunch of bugs today, including the elevator crash a lot of players have experienced. Turns out it's caused by buying a map on level 1 or 2, and then reaching the next level without dying. A patch will release soon!" - mystman12. December 1, 2020. Twitter
|About page • Category|