- For the texture, see Texture#Floor Textures.
Floors (or levels) are the level mechanism in the Baldi's Basics series.
Each floor is connected by elevators or exits. Floors are guaranteed to contain hallways, classrooms, faculty rooms, and a Principal's office. Gotta Sweep's closet, cafeteria, playground and library have a chance to be included on the floor, but are not guaranteed.
In the classic Schoolhouse, Gotta Sweep's closet, a cafeteria and an outdoor area are guaranteed locations.
The player will encounter many randomly-generated floors as they progress through the Super Schoolhouse in the Hide-and-Seek, or Explorer Mode, with each floor getting larger and more complex than the previous floor. In the second floor, the player can access a field trip in the outdoor area to take a break from the main game and win items. Currently, the Super Schoolhouse only has up to 3 floors, but more will be planned for the future updates of Baldi's Basics Plus. However, it is unknown exactly how many floors the Super Schoolhouse will have.
Endless Mode - Random only has one randomly randomly-generated floor in a round.
Challenges and Endless Mode - Medium floors are pre-generated and each mode has only one floor.
- In Baldi's Basics Classic, there is only one pre-made level containing 7 classrooms, 5 faculty rooms, the Principal's office and a cafeteria.
- In Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash, there are two floors with the second floor being the glitched school, while the first floor uses the same layout as Baldi's Basics Classic.
- In Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo, there is one pre-generated level having 8 classrooms, 5 faculty rooms, a playground, and some roto-halls which are not that common in other demos.
- In Baldi's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive Demo, there are three randomly-generated levels. The first floor has 4 or 5 classrooms, the second floor has 6 or 7 classrooms, and the third floor always has 9 classrooms. Because these floors are random, the number of faculty rooms is variable and any of the special locations can appear.
- In a future update (most likely a major update), there will be a level customizer added which will possibly allow the player to modify the amount of characters, items, locations, structures, etc. that appear in the level.
- Some seeds generate the floor with less classrooms than the default; because of this, the notebook counter says less than the default amount of notebooks that need to be collected. One of the seeds that this happens in is
-841899017(Floor 1 only).
- These classrooms are mostly replaced to debug rooms. If adding the amount of debug rooms to the amount of remaining classrooms, then it becomes the floor's default amount of classrooms.
- "I don't plan on adding a level editor at the moment, but I do plan on adding a level customizer at some point, which would allow you to select what kind of stuff would appear in the level." - Micah McGonigal
|About Page • Category|