- For the texture, see Texture#Floor Textures.
Floors (or levels) are the randomly-generated levels of the Super Schoolhouse. Currently, the Super Schoolhouse only has up to 3 floors, but more will be planned for the future updates of Baldi's Basics Plus.
Each floor is connected by elevators. Floors are guaranteed to contain hallways, classrooms, faculty rooms, and a Principal's office. Gotta Sweep's closet, cafeteria, playground and library have a chance to be included on the floor, but are not guaranteed.
The Player will encounter many randomly-generated floors as they progress through the Super Schoolhouse in the Hide-and-Seek, or Explorer Mode, with each floor getting larger and more complex than the previous floor. In the second floor, the Player can access a field trip in the outdoor area to take a break from the main game and win items. It is currently unknown exactly how many floors the Super Schoolhouse has.
Endless Mode - Random only has one randomly randomly-generated floor in a round.
Challenges and Endless Mode - Medium floors are pre-generated.
- In Baldi's Basics Classic, there is only one pre-made level containing 7 classrooms, 5 faculty rooms, the Principal's office and a cafeteria.
- In Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash, there are two floors with the second floor being the Glitched School, while the first floor uses the same layout as Baldi's Basics Classic.
- In Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo, there is one pre-generated level having 8 classrooms, 5 faculty rooms, a playground, and some roto-halls which are not that common in other demos.
- In Baldi's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive Demo, there are three randomly-generated levels. The first floor has 4 or 5 classrooms, the second floor has 6 or 7 classrooms, and the third floor always has 9 classrooms. Because these floors are random, the number of faculty rooms is variable and any of the special locations can appear.
- In a future update (most likely a major update), there will be a level customizer added which will possibly allow the Player to modify the amount of characters, items, locations, structures, etc. that appear in the level.
- Some seeds generate the floor with less classrooms than the default; because of this, the notebook counter says less than the default amount of notebooks that need to be collected. One of the seeds that this happens in is
-841899017(Floor 1 only).
- These classrooms are mostly replaced to debug rooms. If adding the amount of debug rooms to the amount of remaining classrooms, then it becomes the floor's default amount of classrooms.
- "I don't plan on adding a level editor at the moment, but I do plan on adding a level customizer at some point, which would allow you to select what kind of stuff would appear in the level." - Micah McGonigal
|About Page • Category|