|“||Looks like the leak is leaking again. Watch out for the whirlpools!||”|
— In-game screen text.
The whole school is flooded, causing the Player and other characters to move slower. During this event, all doors will stay open, which makes it easier for the Player to enter the Classrooms without directly opening the doors to draw Baldi's attention, escaping detention without using the Principal's Keys, and getting out of a classroom when Chalkles becomes solid.
There are whirlpools which restrict the Player's movement. When they touch the whirlpool, they will be pulled forcefully into the center of it. If they do not get out in time, they lose an item from their inventory. The whirlpool will disappear after this contact.
- The flood was first revealed in a post on Kickstarter by mystman12 for the full game.
- In the first release of the public demo when the flood event is introduced, the characters' speed limit during the flood is 0.5. In the update V1.1, the speed increases to 0.75.
- There was a rare bug that caused the game to crash when touching the whirlpool.
- Rarely, an item was taken from the inventory even if the Player is not near the whirlpool. mystman12 confirmed that it is a bug.
- The whirlpool will have a different function in the full game, as the developer said that the function in the public demo is temporary. However, the different function for the whirlpool in the full game is unknown.
- The flood is seen with the new lighting system in one of the scenes of the Baldi's Basics Plus early access trailer.
|Water sound that plays continuously during the flood event.|
|The sound that the whirlpool makes during the flood event.|
- ↑ https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/193364415/baldis-basics-in-education-and-learning-full-game/posts/2573090
- ↑ "If items are getting taken from you while not near a whirlpool, that's a bug." - mystman12. September 19, 2019. Kickstarter comments section
- ↑ "the whirlpools will probably not do that in the full game. I've had a different idea in mind for whirlpools, but it would have taken me too long to implement in time for the demo so I did the item stealing as a temporary thing." - mystman12. September 19, 2019. Kickstarter comments section
- ↑ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=162Rp3OMLkg&t=18s
|List: About Page • Category|