|This page might contain potential spoilers for Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning. Please play the game before reading this page!|
|“||Wow, great job. *static* Please try and do worse though I need to- *long beep*||”|
— Filename2 when the Player completes Story Mode (normal ending)
Filename2 is a corrupted character from Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning. He can only be found in Baldi's Office after fulfilling the requirements for the alternate ending and can be heard in the normal end screen.
He appears to be a a nearly invisible entity, being a T-posing set of clothes, hair, and eyes. He wears a blue set of jeans and a red T-Shirt.
Filename2 breaks the fourth wall, feeling obviously aware of why he's in the game. He claims that he is corrupted for unknown reasons, exactly due to his voice messing up with occasion loud beeps and noises.
Filename2 is located in a room with a green door labeled "Baldi's Office". The Player starts off in a short hallway and can walk up to enter Baldi's Office. Once entering the room, Filename2 will be seen standing behind a desk with a banana to his right floating in the air, with a huge distorted model of Baldi in the center with his head in the ceiling and other parts of his model in the floor.
Filename2 was surprised by the Player's arrival. Starting the conversation, he warns the Player to never tell anyone about the game, close it, destroy it, and never play it again. Once finishing his dialogue, the game will crash.
|Oh jeepers, you found me! Good job, I'm glad you found me. Look I have something... kind of important t-to say- *beep* It's about th-the game... Don't- *beep* Uh, Eh. Don't- *beep* Don't, just, *laughter* this is.. This is probably looking pretty ridiculous- *beep* Don't tell anyone about this game. You wanna.. Don't, don't bring attention to yourself. Destroy it, destroy the game. Destroy the game... before they see it. *beep* What I'm saying is... is get out of this, while you still can. *beep* Just, don't.. don't know that you probably know I'm not saying that I'm trapped inside the game, no, that would be ridiculous. No I'm.. *beep* I can't... this is... I'm not... the game was... kind of...*beep* I got really corrupted. Yeah, I... *beep* I don't know what to say. Just... Just trust me. We gotta- *beep* This isn't... This seems... I me-I mean it seems... oh. *beep* They'd know I.. They intentionally... that's...I guess... I can't- They can't tell you, and some... stuff is classified. I can't say it. *beep* I wish I could say more. I can't talk normally. I-it's corrupted. There's-*beep*...Yeah...*beep* Just... close the program. Destroy it. Never come back. *long beep*||Plays when the Player enter Baldi's Office.
|Wow, great job. *static skids* Please try and do worse though I need to- *long beep*||Plays when the Player got 6-20 questions wrong in the ending.
- In V1.3 of the game, the alternate ending is broken. Filename2 is supposed to say his dialogue and then the game is supposed to close afterward, however, a coding mistake causes the game to close the moment Filename2 starts speaking.
- This was fixed in V1.3.1.
- His dialogue is most likely parodying many common clichés and tropes seen in other "meta" horror games.
- His dialogue seems to be improvised, even breaking into laughter halfway through.
- Micah McGonigal used a distorted version of his natural speaking voice when voicing Filename2.
- It's a high possibility that the game's description is him telling the Player not to download the game on the itch.io page, as he does not want the Player to play this game.
- Filename2 breaks the fourth wall, telling the Player to delete the game. This does not land him into detention despite the fact that one of the School Rules is "no fourth-wall breaks", as Principal of the Thing isn't around at the time.
- Filename2 is the only character that is locked in one place the entire game. It's a Bully can teleport around, and therefore does not follow this criteria.
- Filename2's voice is also heard at the end of the Kickstarter video, congratulating the Player on finishing the video.
- In the Kickstarter video, a man with the almost same clothes and haircut similar to Filename2 can be seen doing a T-pose during a short sequence after mystman12 starts laughing.
Here School members
Field Trip-only characters
Easter Egg characters
|Mentioned Characters • Cut Characters|