- For other uses, see Field Trip (disambiguation).
||Play endless versions of your favorite fields trips and try to set the highest scores!
Field Trips is a game mode included in Baldi's Basics Plus.
This mode lists available field trips for the player to play endlessly at any time to set high scores or just practice.
||Help Baldi put the correct amount of sticks in each fire! You'll need to be a quick thinker if you want the highest score!
||Help the farmer bring his animals back into the barn! Lead them through a corn maze as quickly as you can! The faster you are, the more points you'll earn!
- This mode is first revealed on the description section of Basically, Games! website's Baldi's Basics Press Kit page. It soon became available for the first release of Baldi's Basics Plus.
- The farm field trip's former description had a misspelled word, where "out" was spelled as "ouit". This was fixed in V0.1.2 update.
- Prior to V0.3, the results when finishing a field trip was usually shown on a blank white screen instead of a chalkboard. Plus, the field trip would end when reaching the goal.
- In versions V0.3 to V0.3.1, pressing and holding the "Esc" key would not quit the field trip in this mode.
- Prior to V0.3.2, the description of the mode usually read:
||Go on a field trip whenever you want and try to set the best scores possible!
A chalkboard to show the score.
- ↑ "Field Trips: Play field trips found in the main game whenever you like! You can try to set high scores, or just practice!" - Baldi's Basics Press Kit | Basically, Games!