- For other uses, see Field Trip (disambiguation).
Field Trips are side-quests in Baldi's Basics Plus as a way to obtain extra items and higher points. There is also a mode where all field trips can be re-played.
The Player can enter one of the random field trips by contacting with Baldi's Bus in the outdoor areas of Here School.
The Player can access the camping and farming field trips only on floors 2 and 3 of Here School.
Camping is the only field trip available and it was the only content of the demo.
||Input firewood to keep the fire lit.
||Navigate the corn maze and reach the flag.
|Water Treatment Plant
||Keep the digester domes from collapsing.
- The camping field trip is a very first trip to be revealed, at least in the Field Trip Demo.
- Currently, only camping and the farm trip are available.
- mystman12 confirmed in his Kickstarter comment reply that there will be currently at least 12 field trips added to Baldi's Basics Plus.
- In V0.2 of Baldi's Basics Plus a new field trip is going to be added. It is unknown whether it is the Water Treatment Plant or the Wild West field trip.
- If the Player fails the field trip (got caught by Baldi), all items in the inventory are gone.
- When the Player is caught by Baldi, the jumpscare noise will continue to play for a few seconds longer than usual after being teleported back to the main game.
- Even if the Player gets just 2 stars at the end, they still earn items of 3 stars.
- If the Player earns only 1 star, then they only get one item.
A star given when beating the field trip.