|“||Let's go to the farm!||”|
This field trip takes place at a farm maze with loads of corn walls and there is a flag for the goal beyond this point.
After reaching the flag, a message appears in the chalkboard says: "You made it through! You win the knowledge of how good corn is, and these items!".
- It was first revealed in the Kickstarter campaign section's description. It later became first available in the Kickstarter exclusive demo.
- In the first version of Kickstarter exclusive demo, Baldi's incorrect sprite is in his camping outfit when chasing the Player. This was fixed in the V1.1 update.
- A huge number of badly-drawn signs are found in the corn maze. The text reads "More weird corn maze signs to come! - Baldi".
- When the Player moves, the corn will grow until the Player stops moving.
- The farming trip's entrance is seen in the Baldi's Basics Plus early access trailer with the new lighting system.
- At the edge of the corn maze, the Grass texture is used, but it has been stretched.
- In Baldi's Basics Plus V0.1, Baldi didn't move in the farm field trip. This was fixed in the V0.1.1 update.
- ↑ "You might have to keep a fire burning while camping, escape a corn maze while visiting a farm, or keep digester domes from collapsing while visiting a waste water treatment plant!" - Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning - Full game! by Micah McGonigal - Kickstarter campaign description
|List: About Page • Category|