- For the item, see Faculty Nametag.
|“||No entering faculty only rooms in the halls!||”|
— Principal of the Thing
These rooms appear similar to the Principal's office, as there is a blue carpet floor and white brick walls with green molding. However, there are pieces of furniture with useful items on top of them. Faculty rooms also sometimes have more than one door, meaning they can be used as a shortcut to avoid Baldi, Gotta Sweep, or other characters and obstacles. There are three different types of faculty rooms:
- Faculty rooms with scattered big desks; there are no other features other than randomized positions of items, globes and papers, and rarely, lockers. This type of room has windows.
- Faculty rooms with round tables; each of them having a set of four chairs. These faculty rooms also contain vending machines that dispense different food and drink items (BSODA and Energy Flavored Zesty Bar). The tables also contain some food trays and sometimes bananas. This type of room has windows as well. Sometimes, if the room is small, there is a chance that no furniture, objects, nor items will be generated in it.
- Faculty rooms with cafeteria lunch tables instead of the usual desks, named as faculty locker rooms*; they also have lockers and a water fountain. Sometimes, this type of room has no items nor lunch tables, due to the room being too small to generate them.
A different amount of faculty rooms generate depending on the floor:
The player can find more useful items in faculty rooms than in other locations. If Principal of the Thing sees the player going in, leaving, or remaining inside of these rooms, he will scold them for breaking the "No entering faculty" rule. Using the Faculty Nametag will allow the player to enter the faculty rooms freely without punishment, albeit for a limited time.
- Endless Mode - Medium
There are 5 faculty rooms. The items' locations are listed as follows:
- 1st room: Quarter and Swinging Door Lock
- 2nd room: Quarter and Baldi's Least Favorite Tape
- 3rd room: Quarter and BSODA
- 4th room: Two Dirty Chalk Erasers and WD-NoSquee
- 5th room: Principal Whistle
There are only faculty rooms with big desks.
- In the Speedy Challenge, there are 40 faculty rooms. The items' locations are listed as follows:
- In the Stealthy Challenge, there are 10 faculty rooms. The items' locations are listed as follows:
- 1st room: Two Dirty Chalk Erasers
- 2nd room: Energy Flavored Zesty Bar
- 3rd room: Two Dirty Chalk Erasers
- 4th room: Two Dirty Chalk Erasers
- 5th room: Energy Flavored Zesty Bar
- 6th room: Energy Flavored Zesty Bar
- 7th room: Two Dirty Chalk Erasers
- 8th room: Energy Flavored Zesty Bar
- 9th room: Energy Flavored Zesty Bar
- 10th room: Two Dirty Chalk Erasers
- In the Grapple Challenge, there are 25 faculty rooms. The items' locations are listed as follows:
- In Baldi's Basics Classic and Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash, the faculty rooms use a regular white brick wall texture with no green molding. The faculty rooms contain a chalkboard, uncollectible notebooks, pencils and post-it notes, plants, and lack the round tables. One of them has lunch tables but has no water fountains. There are five faculty rooms altogether. The rooms have the same floor and wall textures for the classrooms. The items' locations are listed as follows:
- In Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash, there is also a faculty room in the glitched school near
0th Prize's wall. It contains a big desk with a salmon notebook, a minimized and titled closing wall with an exit connected with an outdoor area, and a green, a blue, and two purple
- In Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo, the faculty rooms' floor texture is a gray tile. Similar to Classic/Birthday Bash, there are five rooms in total. The items' locations are listed as follows:
- 1st room: Grappling Hook
- 2nd room: Swinging Door Lock
- 3rd room: Quarter and Principal's Keys
- 4th room: Baldi's Least Favorite Tape
- 5th room: Quarter
- In all demos except for Field Trip demo, there are only faculty rooms with big desks. Field Trip demo does not have any rooms.
This is a list for all defaulted rooms. In Hide-and-Seek, Explorer Mode, and Endless Mode - Random, each faculty room comes with random strings of items and objects.
- In a few pre-release images and one of the Development Build videos, the faculty rooms had wooden textures entirely as placeholders.
- Baldi's Basics Plus
- Rarely, five faculty rooms can be connected to each other with doors. It possibly can only be found from the playground area.
- It is incredibly rare to have a tiny faculty room.
- Some faculty rooms may not have any doors. The only way to enter the faculty room is by using the Portal Poster.
- Classic/Birthday Bash
- The chalkboards in all of these rooms say "Today's Lesson: How to eat cheese", except for the one with the Yellow Door Lock that says "PLace lore here".
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- The faculty rooms have underwent many changes:
- Prior to V1.4.3, Playtime can enter these rooms randomly. In the said patch, she will only enter the room when chasing the player.
- In V1.3, the faculty room containing the Alarm Clock was rearranged slightly to accommodate the new item, with the Quarter originally in the back corner being replaced with the Alarm Clock, and instead moved to a desk near the door. It is also extremely dangerous to attempt to get the clock while Baldi is nearby, unless the WD-NoSquee was applied to the door.
- The Big Ol' Boots poster was added in the V1.4.3 update.
- Sometimes, entering a faculty room through the Principal's office or the cafeteria will result in it not being added to the map.
- Since V0.3.3, the entrance of one of the faculty rooms in the Stealthy Challenge has been blocked by a wall, so it cannot be accessed. However, the door can still be interacted with through the wall.
- Baldi's Basics Plus
- Baldi's Basics Classic/Birthday Bash
- Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo
|About page • Comic-exclusive • Category|
|Italic: Non-Plus exclusive|