The Faculty Rooms are multiple rooms in Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning that are listed as off-limits on one of the school rules. The Player can find more powerful equipment in Faculty Rooms than the others. If the Principal of the Thing catches the Player going in, out, and inside of these rooms, it will result in getting put into the Principal's Office for detention.
These rooms appear similar to classrooms, as there is a blue carpet and a chalkboard. However, a Zesty Machine can be found in one of them and there are picnic tables that can have useful items on top of them. Faculty Rooms also sometimes have more than one exit, meaning they can be used as a shortcut to avoid Baldi, Gotta Sweep, or other obstacles.
- Strangely, Playtime can enter these types of rooms without getting in trouble. This may, however, be for gameplay purposes.
- Unlike all the other doors, this one has a wood texture while all the rest are only one color.
- There are 5 faculty rooms altogether.
- The chalkboards in all of these rooms say "Today's Lesson: How to eat cheese", except for one that says "PLace lore here".
- In V1.3, the faculty room containing the Alarm Clock was rearranged slightly to accommodate the new item, with the Quarter originally in the back corner being replaced with the clock, and instead moved to a desk near the door. It is also extremely dangerous to attempt to get the clock while Baldi is nearby, unless WD-NoSquee was applied to the door.
Field Trip locations