- For the item, see Faculty Nametag.
|“||No entering faculty only rooms in the halls!||”|
— Principal of the Thing
These rooms appear similar to the Principal's Office, as there is a blue carpet floor and walls with green lining. However, there are tables with useful items on top of them. Faculty Rooms also sometimes have more than one door, meaning they can be used as a shortcut to avoid Baldi, Gotta Sweep, or other obstacles. There are three different types of Faculty Rooms:
- Faculty Rooms with scattered "teacher desks"; There are no other features other than randomized positions of items. Only this type of room has windows.
- Faculty Rooms with "conference tables"; Each of them having a set of four chairs. These Faculty Rooms also contain Vending Machines that dispense different food items (BSODA and Energy Flavored Zesty Bar).
- Faculty Rooms with "lunch tables" instead of the usual desks; They also have lockers and a Drinking Fountain. Sometimes this type of room has no items nor lunch tables.
A different amount of Faculty Rooms generate depending on the floor:
The Player can find more useful items in Faculty Rooms than the others. If Principal of the Thing catches the Player going in, out, and remaining inside of these rooms, it will result in getting put into the Principal's Office for detention. Using the Faculty Nametag will allow the Player to go in the Faculty Rooms freely without getting punished, although for a limited time.
- Endless Mode Medium
There are five Faculty Rooms. The items' locations are listed as follows:
- 1st room: Quarter and Swinging Door Lock
- 2nd room: Quarter and Baldi's Least Favorite Tape
- 3rd room: Quarter and BSODA
- 4th room: Principal Whistle
- 5th room: Two Dirty Chalk Erasers and WD-NoSquee
There are only Faculty Rooms with "teacher's tables".
- In the Speedy Challenge, there are forty Faculty Rooms. The items' locations are listed as follows:
- In the Stealthy Challenge, there are ten Faculty Rooms. The items' locations are listed as follows:
- 1st room: Two Dirty Chalk Erasers
- 2nd room: Energy Flavored Zesty Bar
- 3rd room: Two Dirty Chalk Erasers
- 4th room: Two Dirty Chalk Erasers
- 5th room: Energy Flavored Zesty Bar
- 6th room: Energy Flavored Zesty Bar
- 7th room: Two Dirty Chalk Erasers
- 8th room: Energy Flavored Zesty Bar
- 9th room: Energy Flavored Zesty Bar
- 10th room: Two Dirty Chalk Erasers
- In the Grapple Challenge, there are twenty five Faculty Rooms. The items' locations are listed as follows:
- In Baldi's Basics Classic and Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash, the Faculty Rooms use a regular white brick wall texture with no green molding, contain chalkboards, lack "conference tables". One of them has lunch tables but has no Drinking Fountains. There are five Faculty Rooms altogether. The rooms has the same floor and wall textures for the Classrooms. The items' locations are listed as follows:
- In Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo, the Faculty Rooms' floor texture is a gray tile. Similar to the classic edition, there are five rooms in total. The items' locations are listed as follows:
- 1st room: Grappling Hook
- 2nd room: Swinging Door Lock
- 3rd room: Quarter and Principal's Keys
- 4th room: Baldi's Least Favorite Tape
- 5th room: Quarter
- In the demos, there are only Faculty Rooms with "teacher's tables".
- In the current version of Baldi's Basics Plus, the Faculty Rooms are lacking some sprites which will be re-added soon.
This is a list for all defaulted rooms. In Hide-and-Seek, Explorer Mode, Endless Mode Random on Baldi's Basics Plus and Kickstarter Exclusive Demo, each Faculty Room comes with random strings of items and objects.
- In a few pre-release images and one of the Development Build videos, the Faculty Rooms for the full game are originally planned to have wooden textures entirely.
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- The Faculty Rooms in the classic edition has underwent many changes:
- Prior to V1.4.3, Playtime can enter these rooms randomly. In the said patch, she will only enter the room when following after the Player.
- In V1.3, the Faculty Room containing the Alarm Clock was rearranged slightly to accommodate the new item, with the Quarter originally in the back corner being replaced with the clock, and instead moved to a desk near the door. It is also extremely dangerous to attempt to get the clock while Baldi is nearby, unless WD-NoSquee was applied to the door.
- The Big Ol' Boots poster was added in the V1.4.3 update.
- The chalkboards in all of these rooms in the classic edition say "Today's Lesson: How to eat cheese", except for one with the Yellow Door Lock that says "PLace lore here".
- Baldi's Basics Plus
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo
- ↑ Q: "Hi, I want to know if the decoration sprites (like the food trays, globes and notebooks) will return to baldi's basics plus in a future update. I miss them." / A: "Yes, they'll be added back in eventually!" - mystman12. July 20, 2020. Twitter
|List: About Page • Comic-Exclusive Locations • Category|