- For the item, see Faculty Nametag.
|“||No entering faculty only rooms in the halls!||”|
— Principal of the Thing
These rooms appear similar to the Principal's Office, as there is a blue carpet floor and walls with green lining. However, there are furnitures with useful items on top of them. Faculty Rooms also sometimes have more than one door, meaning they can be used as a shortcut to avoid Baldi, Gotta Sweep, or other obstacles. There are three different types of Faculty Rooms:
- Faculty Rooms with scattered big desks; there are no other features other than randomized positions of items, globes and papers and rarely lockers. This type of room has windows.
- Faculty Rooms with round tables; each of them having a set of four chairs. These Faculty Rooms also contain Vending Machines that dispense different food items (BSODA and Energy Flavored Zesty Bar). The tables also contain some food trays and sometimes bananas. Sometimes, if the room is small, there is a chance that no furnitures, objects nor items will be generated in it.
- Faculty Rooms with Cafeteria's lunch tables instead of the usual desks, named as Faculty Locker Rooms*; they also have lockers and a Water Fountain. Sometimes, this type of room has no items nor lunch tables.
A different amount of Faculty Rooms generate depending on the floor:
The Player can find more useful items in Faculty Rooms than the others. If Principal of the Thing catches the Player going in, out, and remaining inside of these rooms, they will be sent to the Principal's Office for detention. Using the Faculty Nametag will allow the Player to enter the Faculty Rooms freely without punishment, albeit for a limited amount of time.
- Endless Mode - Medium
There are five Faculty Rooms. The items' locations are listed as follows:
- 1st room: Quarter and Swinging Door Lock
- 2nd room: Quarter and Baldi's Least Favorite Tape
- 3rd room: Quarter and BSODA
- 4th room: Principal Whistle
- 5th room: Two Dirty Chalk Erasers and WD-NoSquee
There are only Faculty Rooms with big desks.
- In the Stealthy Challenge, there are ten Faculty Rooms. The items' locations are listed as follows:
- 1st room: Two Dirty Chalk Erasers
- 2nd room: Energy Flavored Zesty Bar
- 3rd room: Two Dirty Chalk Erasers
- 4th room: Two Dirty Chalk Erasers
- 5th room: Energy Flavored Zesty Bar
- 6th room: Energy Flavored Zesty Bar
- 7th room: Two Dirty Chalk Erasers
- 8th room: Energy Flavored Zesty Bar
- 9th room: Energy Flavored Zesty Bar
- 10th room: Two Dirty Chalk Erasers
- In the Speedy Challenge, there are forty Faculty Rooms. The items' locations are listed as follows:
- In the Grapple Challenge, there are twenty five Faculty Rooms. The items' locations are listed as follows:
- In Baldi's Basics Classic and Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash, the Faculty Rooms use a regular white brick wall texture with no green molding, contain chalkboards, uncollectible notebooks, pencils and post-it notes, plants, and lack the round tables. One of them has lunch tables but has no Water Fountains. There are five Faculty Rooms altogether. The rooms have the same floor and wall textures for the Classrooms. The items' locations are listed as follows:
- In Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash, there is also a Faculty Room in the Glitched School near 0th Prize's wall. It contains a big desk with a salmon notebook, a minimized and titled closing wall with Exit connected with Outdoor Area, and a green, a blue and two purple SpoopBalloons.
- In Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo, the Faculty Rooms' floor texture is a gray tile. Similar to Classic, there are five rooms in total. The items' locations are listed as follows:
- 1st room: Grappling Hook
- 2nd room: Swinging Door Lock
- 3rd room: Quarter and Principal's Keys
- 4th room: Baldi's Least Favorite Tape
- 5th room: Quarter
- In all demos except for Field Trip demo, there are only Faculty Rooms with big desks.
- In a few pre-release images and one of the Development Build videos, the Faculty Rooms for the full game were originally planned to have wooden textures entirely.
- Rarely, five Faculty Rooms can be connected to each other with doors. It possibly can be only found from Playground area.
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- The Faculty Rooms in the classic edition have underwent many changes:
- Prior to V1.4.3, Playtime can enter these rooms randomly. In the said patch, she will only enter the room when going after the Player.
- In V1.3, the Faculty Room containing the Alarm Clock was rearranged slightly to accommodate the new item, with the Quarter originally in the back corner being replaced with the clock, and instead moved to a desk near the door. It is also extremely dangerous to attempt to get the clock while Baldi is nearby, unless WD-NoSquee was applied to the door.
- The Big Ol' Boots poster was added in the V1.4.3 update.
- The chalkboards in all of these rooms in the classic edition say "Today's Lesson: How to eat cheese", except for the one with the Yellow Door Lock that says "PLace lore here".
- Sometimes, entering a Faculty Room through the Principal's Office will result in it not being added to the map.
- Baldi's Basics Plus
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo
|About Page • Comic-Exclusive Locations • Category|
|Italic: Non-Plus exclusive|