|“||Explore Baldi's Super Schoolhouse to your heart's content! You can explore any level you've reached in Hide-and-Seek.||”|
— Description of Explorer Mode
This mode allows the Player to explore the locations and environments freely/safely without Baldi chasing them, as Baldi will vanish later on during the start of each level. However, Baldi will still appear in field trips.
- It was first introduced in the Kickstarter exclusive demo. In the demo, beating the game in Explorer Mode will send the Player back to the title menu, as it is required to beat Hide-and-Seek to get the ending. Also applies to the full game early access.
- It might be able to be selected when maps are generated, since generating the map when Explorer Mode gets selected makes it useless to use.
- If Baldi's Least Favorite Tape is used on a Tape Player, the tape will not disappear, and the Player can use it many times they want. The same thing will happen if the Player puts a Quarter into the Noise Phone.
- Amusingly enough, the Broken Ruler event will still occur despite Baldi's absence.
- The mode's description from the Kickstarter exclusive demo originally reads:
|“||You can explore freely in this mode!||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.