|“||Explore Baldi's Super Schoolhouse to your heart's content! You can explore any level you've reached in Hide-and-Seek.||”|
— Description of Explorer Mode
This mode allows the Player to explore the locations and environments freely/safely without Baldi chasing them, as Baldi will vanish later on during the start of each level. However, Baldi will still appear in field trips.
- It was first introduced in the Kickstarter exclusive demo, called 'Free Run'.
- It might be able to be selected when maps are generated, since generating the map when Explorer Mode gets selected makes it useless to use.
- If Baldi's Least Favorite Tape is used on a Tape Player, the tape will not disappear, and the Player can use it many times they want. The same thing will happen if the Player puts a Quarter into the Noise Phone.
- Amusingly enough, the Broken Ruler event will still occur despite Baldi's absence.
- The mode's description from the Kickstarter exclusive demo originally reads:
|“||You can explore freely in this mode!||”|
|List: About Page • Category|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.