|“||No eating food in the halls!||”|
— Principal of the Thing
The Energy Flavored Zesty Bar is a chocolate bar with a purple, white, and green wrapper that is peeled halfway off. ½ of the wrapper is green, ⅜ is white, and ⅛ is purple.
Right-clicking or pressing the "Use item" key (Q by default) with the Energy Flavored Zesty Bar selected refills the player's stamina bar to 200%. Therefore, even if they are running, the stamina meter is still completely green until it becomes less than 100%.
It is best to use this item when the player has a lot of notebooks as Baldi is a lot faster, which means they must have as much stamina as they can so they can run from Baldi easily.
- In the Stealthy Challenge, the Energy Flavored Zesty Bar is one of two items to use, along with the Dirty Chalk Eraser. The player can use the Zesty Bar to quickly get away and hide from the Principal of the Thing clones.
- This item is also available in the Speedy Challenge as well, found in both faculty rooms and Zesty machines.
- This item is absent in the Grapple Challenge as the player cannot move without a Grappling Hook.
The Energy Flavored Zesty Bar can be found in various ways:
- It is randomly located in a faculty room.
- Using a Quarter to buy one from the Zesty machine.
- Completing a field trip.
- Purchasing it for 50 You Thought Points at Johnny's Store.
- Endless Mode - Medium
- The Energy Flavored Zesty Bar can be found in the playground.
- In Baldi's Basics Classic, there are only two free Energy flavored Zesty Bars, one in the cafeteria and one in the faculty room that connects another. It can also be purchased from the Zesty machine that is found in the faculty room with lots of red lockers and a lunch table.
- In Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash, the Zesty Bar can randomly be found in presents or Crazy Item machines.
- In Baldi's Basics - Field Trip demo: Camping, the item is obtained when successfully completing the demo with 25,000 or more points, along with the BSODA and Baldi's Least Favorite Tape. Although, the player cannot use the items as the demo skips to the Kickstarter promotion screen.
- In Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo, one Energy Flavored Zesty Bar is found in the playground. It can also be purchased from the Zesty machine located outside of the Principal's office and in the hallway with the BSODA machine and the roto-hall.
- The word "zesty" is actually a word used for describing a portion of food to have a strong, pleasant, and citrus-like flavor.
- The bar, as confirmed by mystman12, is a Kirkland Signature protein bar. The reason the wrapper appears green is that he took a picture of it in front of a green screen and the foil reflected it.
- The reason why the player can still run after eating an Energy Flavored Zesty Bar without losing stamina is that it does not actually refill their stamina. It sets the stamina to 200%, whereas normally the max stamina would be 100%, meaning the player has double stamina, but the stamina bar displays as full (100%) until they have 100% stamina or less. Notebooks also only fill the stamina to 100% if the player's stamina is less than 100%, so they will not refill any stamina if the player has eaten an Energy Flavored Zesty Bar, but not running until the stamina becomes less than 100%.
- Classic/Birthday Bash
- The word "Flavored" for the item's name lacked its capitalization. This was changed in the Full Game Early Demo.
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- Before the V1.1 update, there wasn't an Energy flavored Zesty Bar in the cafeteria on the table in the corner.
- Before the V1.3 update, eating an Energy Flavored Zesty Bar near Principal of the Thing results in detention as he says "No eating food in the halls!" and takes the player to his office.
- Prior to Baldi's Basics Plus V0.1.5, if the Energy Flavored Zesty Bar is eaten while inside a blue locker, the stamina will not regenerate until the player leaves the locker.
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo
- "Zesty name and WD-NoSquee item by Joshua Valent" -
Credits.pngfile from the asset files of Baldi's Basics Classic and Birthday Bash
- "It was a photo of one of these: amazon.com/Kirkland-Signa… The reason it looks green in the game is because I took a picture of it on a green screen, and the foil inside reflected all that." - mystman12, Twitter DM
|About page • Category|
Alarm Clock • An Apple for Baldi • Baldi's Least Favorite Tape • Big Ol' Boots • BSODA • Dangerous Teleporter • Dirty Chalk Eraser • Energy Flavored Zesty Bar • Faculty Nametag • Grappling Hook • Portal Poster • Principal Whistle • Principal's Keys • Quarter • Safety Scissors • Swinging Door Lock • WD-NoSquee