|“||No eating food in the halls!||”|
— Principal of the Thing
Energy Flavored Zesty Bar is a chocolate bar with a purple, white, and green wrapper that is peeled halfway off. ½ of the wrapper is green, ⅜ is white, and ⅛ is purple.
Right-clicking with an Energy Flavored Zesty Bar selected refills the Player's stamina bar and allows them to run without losing stamina for a short amount of time without losing any stamina. After the Player uses the stamina bonus up, the stamina bar will be at 100% and the Player will start using stamina normally.
It is best to use the Zesty Bar towards the end of the game when Baldi is a lot faster, as the Player must have as much stamina as they can so they can run from Baldi easier.
- In Stealthy Challenge, the Energy Flavored Zesty Bar is one of the only few items to use, along with the Dirty Chalk Eraser. The Player can use the Zesty Bar to quickly get away and hide from Principal of the Thing clones.
- This item is also available in Speedy Challenge as well, found in both Faculty Rooms and Zesty Machines.
- This item is absent in Grapple Challenge as the Player cannot move.
The Energy Flavored Zesty Bar can be purchased from the Zesty Machines with a Quarter, and slightly rarer as an item in Faculty Rooms. Furthermore, the Zesty Bar is one of the possible rewards when beating a field trip.
- Endless Mode Medium
The Energy Flavored Zesty Bar can be found in the Playground.
- In Baldi's Basics Classic, there are only two free Energy flavored Zesty Bars found throughout the game: Cafeteria and the Faculty Room that connects another. It can be also purchased from the Zesty Machine that was found in the Faculty Room with numerous red lockers and a lunch table.
- In Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash, the Zesty Bar can randomly be found in presents or Crazy Item Machines.
- In Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo, one Energy Flavored Zesty Bar is found in the Playground location. It is also purchased from the Zesty Machine, located outside of Principal's Office.
- The word "zesty" is actually a word used for describing a portion of food to have a strong, pleasant, and citrus-like flavor.
- The bar, as confirmed by mystman12, is a Kirkland Signature protein bar. The reason the wrapper appears green is that he took a picture of it in front of a green screen and the foil reflected the green.
- The reason why the Player can still run after eating an Energy Flavored Zesty Bar without losing stamina is that it does not actually refill their stamina. It sets the stamina to 200%, whereas normally the stamina's max would be 100%. Meaning the Player has double the stamina, but the stamina bar displays as full until they get back to 100% stamina or less. Notebooks also only fill the stamina to 100% if the Player's stamina is less than 100%, so they will not refill any stamina if the Player has eaten an Energy Flavored Zesty Bar, but not running until the stamina becomes less than 100%.
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- Before the V1.1 update, there was no Energy Flavored Zesty Bar in the Cafeteria on the table in the corner.
- Before the V1.3 update, eating an Energy Flavored Zesty Bar near Principal of the Thing results in punishment as he says "No eating food in the halls!" and takes the Player to detention.
- The word "Flavored" for the item's name was lacking its capitalization. This was changed for the release of the early demo.
- Prior to Baldi's Basics Plus V0.1.5 update, if the Energy Flavored Zesty Bar is used in a blue locker, the stamina will not regenerate until the Player leaves the locker.
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo
|About Page • Category|
Alarm Clock • An Apple for Baldi • Baldi's Least Favorite Tape • Big Ol' Boots • BSODA • Dangerous Teleporter • Dirty Chalk Eraser • Energy Flavored Zesty Bar • Faculty Nametag • Grappling Hook • Portal Poster • Principal Whistle • Principal's Keys • Quarter • Safety Scissors • Swinging Door Lock • WD-NoSquee
|Italic: Discontinued, *: Non-Plus exclusive|