|“||Collect as many notebooks as you can before Baldi tags you! Baldi speeds up over time, but notebooks slow him down!||”|
— Description, Baldi's Basics Plus
The Player can choose 'Random' or 'Medium' option before starting the mode. In the elevator, the floor acronym is "END", no matter which option they pick.
Medium option starts the level with a pre-generated medium-sized map.
Baldi's behavior is different than in the Hide-and-Seek mode. Collecting a notebook will slightly decrease his speed, emphasizing the goal to collect as many notebooks as possible, and allowing the Player to avoid him longer in-game. Baldi will eventually speed up more and more on his own, with collected notebooks affecting him less and less. After some time, Baldi's speed will become so fast that he will be impossible to avoid, therefore, in order to achieve a high score, they must collect as many notebooks as possible whilst Baldi is slower. The longer the game lasts, and the more notebooks the Player collects, the faster Baldi will become overall.
|“||Collect as many notebooks as you can!||”|
— Description, Classic/Birthday Bash
Upon starting, the gameplay is no different until the Player reaches the third notebook. Instead of having an unsolvable third question in Story Mode, each question is answerable, as well as all of the notebooks after. Aside from this, Baldi's behavior also changes. Answering all three problems correctly in a notebook will slightly decrease his speed, emphasizing the objective to answer as many problems correctly as possible, and allowing the Player to avoid him longer in-game. While he will still become faster should the Player answer a problem incorrectly, the speed curve will gradually increase independently over time. Thus he will eventually speed up more and more on his own, with correctly answered notebooks affecting him less and less. After a certain amount of time, Baldi's speed will become so fast that he will be practically impossible to avoid, meaning that in order to achieve a high score, they must get as many notebooks as possible in his easier phase at the beginning. The longer the game lasts, and the more notebooks the Player collects, the faster Baldi will become overall.
- The notebooks will make a sound when they respawn.
- As the Player collects more notebooks, the effect on Baldi's speed will be reduced. Because of this, his speed slowly curves higher over time, until he becomes quite literally impossible to avoid.
- Baldi's Basics Plus
- In the current version, the word "Mode" on its name is not capitalized. It is unknown this is intentional or not.
- In the game file, there are
Largevalues in the Endless Mode's list. It may imply that there will be more options for the pre-generated map, not just the medium one.
- Prior to V0.3.3, each mode used a different acronym. The acronym for the Random option was "ER" and the Medium option was "EM".
- Classic/Birthday Bash
- There is some red text that appears when the Player collects more notebooks than their record saying "WOAH WOW KAZOW! THAT'S A NEW HIGHEST SCORE!".
- In the icon, Baldi's ruler is untextured for an unknown reason.
- When the Player answers all three questions correctly in the 3rd notebook and onward, then the You Can Think Pad shows text that will either say "Keep up the good work or see me after class..." or "That's more like it...".
- The notebooks from the icon are also used in the Baldi's Basics Plus development roadmap image.
- In the icon, in the part from the green notebook on the bottom, the part of Baldi's right arm and head are missing probably because of glitch with Depth channel in Scanline renderer in Anim8or.
- Endless Mode is not available in all demos.
- Baldi's Basics Plus
- In V0.3.3, no matter which option the Player picks, the high score is always recorded in the Random option. That means, even after reaching the high score in the Medium option, it is recorded in the Random option instead and the ranking in the Medium option is not updated.
- In V0.3.4, Principal of the Thing in the medium option will not scold the Player for escaping detention.
|About Page • Category|
|Italic: Non-Plus exclusive|