- "Door" redirects here. For other uses, see Door (disambiguation).
Doors are one of the major structures of Baldi's Basics Plus, allowing access to different locations. The doors also play a crucial role for Baldi to find the Player's location just by the sound of a door opening. The Player can open the doors by left-clicking or touching the button on them.
When the door is opened, it will automatically close itself after 3 seconds.
A special door type, called a swinging door, comes in a few different designs that function as obstacles.
There are four different types of doors: class doors, faculty doors, Baldi door, and mystery door. The WD-NoSquee item can be used on the doors to make them silent, preventing them from being heard by Baldi.
Only two types of common doors are found, and mostly connects to common rooms such as Classrooms and Faculty Rooms.
Class doors, or blue doors, are very common and usually connect to classrooms where the Player can find notebooks. Principal of the Thing can open blue doors while Baldi phases through them. Blue doors also connect to the Principal's Office and the Janitor's Closet in Baldi's Basics Classic.
Faculty doors appear to be wooden with the title "School Faculty Only" on it. They lead to faculty rooms where the Player can find more useful equipment like the Principal's Keys, Energy Flavored Zesty Bars, and Alarm Clocks.
If the Player enters or exits a Faculty Room near Principal of the Thing, they will get placed in detention, unless the Faculty Nametag item is in action. Unless directly entering the room, opening the front door while the Principal is there does not count as a rule violation.
The unique doors only appear once and are found connected to hidden rooms.
The Baldi door, or green door, is exclusive for Baldi's Office. When opened, the opened section of the door for Baldi's Office is not transparent, and instead, distorted. The Player can still somehow pass through the door.
- All blue doors have number 99, the number found and heard several times.
- In Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning: Development Build, however, they have red "DOOR" text instead of the number 99 with the lack of a doorknob. All textures are also located in the public demo's texture files and later used as a placeholder part of the Janitor's Closet in the Kickstarter exclusive demo and the challenges demo.
- In addition, the placeholder door opens on the right side, unlike other doors which open on the left. This could have just been a mistake.
- There are 24 doors altogether in Here School in the classic edition.
- However, if the door to Baldi's Office is counted, then it will be 25 in total.
- All doors are not models but just 2D textures with collision; there are two textures for each door (open and closed), with the exclusion of swinging doors, which also have the locked texture, and the dark open, closed, locked, the coin door texture and the right and wrong way textures.
- The faculty doors are created with usage of a pre-existing pattern in GIMP.
- The doors have the same image size as the Sonic's Schoolhouse door images.
- In Baldi's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive Demo and Baldi's Basics - Challenges Demo, for some reason, the back of each faculty door from the inside has a class door texture. It is unknown whether this is intentional or not.
|The sound when opening the door.|
|The sound when the door closes.|
|List: About Page • Category|