|This article lists existing features that were cut, in other words: unused, scrapped, or removed. These can be found in the game files, older updates, or pre-released/reworked content.|
In the intro, the splash images for the Unity engine, mystman12's original logo, and Meta Game Jam 2018 were featured in the original version. Upon the release of update V1.4, all of these are removed.
In the early demo's game files, there is a series of same-sized random images in the following order: C64, Calibration Color, Calibration Screen, Cherry, Paris, Leaves, and Coffee. The images' actual purpose is unknown. They are dithered too.
- In the alternate ending in Baldi's Basics Classic, if the Player uses hacks to teleport/walk outside the map with either a WD-NoSquee or an Alarm Clock, they can see the placeholder image in the inventory.
- The poster mentioning the Noise Phone's usage is first introduced in V1.2.1 for Baldi's Basics Classic. It was once removed in later update version 1.4, but was re-added in V1.4.1.
- Before V1.3.2 (although deactivated and invisible without the program usage), PlaceFace's full view sprite was unused at first by the very first release of Baldi's Basics Classic, and can be only found in the texture files.
- There were a few unused sprites that are now used on mobile version as controls.
- It's possible that the unused image screens were actually early Game Over screens, similar to how Baldi's Basics Classic has high quality images display, though it's also possible that they could be just for testing.