|This article lists existing features that were cut, in other words: unused, scrapped, or removed. These can be found in the game files, older updates, or pre-released/reworked content.|
|Use the number buttons to enter an answer, once you think you have it right, press the OK button.|
|Jump rope ten times in a row. Once you do, I let you go! E-hee-hee-ee!||Playtime||Classic V1.0|
|6, 7, 8, 9, 10||N/A|
|No stabbing people with pencils in the halls.||Principal of the Thing||N/A|
|No eating food in the halls.||Classic V1.2.2|
|CAN THE PARROT SOUND LIKE ME?!|
It is found in the game files for Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash.
|5, 6, 7, 8, 9||Mrs. Pomp||N/A|
- Baldi also has some unused dialogue files that use the random "parrot noise" at the end in a reference to Ms. Fowl in the Nickelodeon show The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, but never found directly in the game files. It was revealed by mystman12 during his stream.
- Introduced in the classic edition's very first release, Baldi's dialogue of giving the Player instructions for using the You Can Think Pad was removed once in update version 1.4 but was re-added in the next update.
- The unused "CAN THE PARROT SOUND LIKE ME?!" voiceline is actually an old recording made years ago and used for testing. It could be originated from the Roblox YouTube channel "Konekokitten", as the voices are extremely similar between the file, and the YouTuber.
- Playtime's "5" voice line was used in V1.0 from the classic version, but removed in V1.1. It was later re-added in the public demo.
- ↑ https://youtu.be/2HP1NmoWMdw?t=31m50s
- ↑ "Probably not, I still haven't thought of any good ideas for Pencil Boy gameplay wise, and I never actually had any plans for a parrot in the original game (That sound in the game was just an old recording I made years ago that I put in the game for testing)." - mystman12's Twitter DM
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.