Note that the following list of controls can be customized, and can be reverted back to its standard version by clicking on the "Restore Defaults" button.
|Turn Axis||X||Mouse Horizontal||X|
|Interact||✓||Left Mouse Button||X|
|Use Item||✓||Right Mouse Button||X|
In mobile platforms (Android, iOS, etc.), due to having different functions, the controls cannot be normally customized. However, the Player can still customize the controller setup (only in Android) and the UI size. Below is a following list of buttons to touch/tap on:
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- In old previous updates before update V1.4, it is difficult to customize the keyboard controls without the feature implemented. The old control list is as follows:
- The Player cannot look back, when they are playing jump rope or in the TestRoom.
- While the game is paused, the Player can only look back.
- In addition, on the mobile versions, all controls (except the running button on Google Play) can still be clicked and moved.
- In V1.4.1d, the Player can only change the setup for controllers.
- In V1.4.2, the Player can also change the size and the height of the controls.
- In V1.4.3 on Android, the automatic size option is removed and the default size and height are medium.
- Prior to the Google Play and the iOS version, the extra small option was not added.
- The controller setup section is not available in the iOS version.
- The Player cannot customize the controls and there are lack of item selection keys. In addition, nothing happens when right clicking on the mouse. Instead, the Player can press the R key to drop firewood to the ground.
- In V1.4.1d, the first mobile version of Baldi's Basics Classic, no controls were added in TestRoom, as a result, the Player was not able to move.
- This issue was fixed in V1.4.2 with the additions of controls.
- Before the Google Play and the iOS version, the controls are always on normal size when in the TestRoom.
- In V1.4.3 the sensitivity was decreased. This issue was fixed in the Google Play and the iOS version.
- In V1.4.1d, there was lack of "ITEM" text on the item button.
- In V1.4.2, the "ITEM" text only appeared in item button when no item was selected.
- In V1.4.3, all items didn't appear in the item button, this was fixed in the Google Play and the iOS version.
- In V1.4.3 even though, the size is changed in the menu, it turns back into medium when the game is started, this was fixed in the Google Play and the iOS version.
|Inventory • Item Counter • Stamina • Timer|
|Configuration • Controls • Options • Save System|
|End Credits • Game Over • Map • Pause Menu • Other Screens|
|Score Points • You Thought Points|
|Achievements • Lives • Subtitles|