- For other uses, see Chalk (disambiguation).
In Baldi's Basics Classic, there are 12 chalkboards in-game (though one chalkboard is hidden), with various writings, including a reference to the internet series Homestar Runner, 'Lore', along with various other joke statements.
A character named Chalkles will spawn from a blank chalkboard after 15 seconds.
- There is a hidden chalkboard with a bunch of 99s scribbled on it, and the words "THIS PROGRAM IS CANCER", referring to the infamous number 99 that was seen multiple times. The brick texture itself is strangely more dithered.
- In the public demo, there is a chalk-scribbled chalkboard with an erased number 99 inside one of the rotohalls.
- One of the lessons on the chalkboards is how to eat cheese. This might mean that the people that go to those classrooms don't know how to eat, or that they competitively eat and actively seek extra advantages by re-learning how to perform simple tasks more efficiently such as eating cheese quicker.
- In V1.3, the chalkboard, "Sorry, ran out of time to add more subjects" changes into "Sorry, was too lazy to add more subjects.". It, as well as the one that references Homestar appears to be written in a different way than all the other chalkboards.
- In the hangman chalkboard, the word is actually "HANGMAN".
- The file name for the "EVERYONE GETS DETENTION!!! I QUIT" chalkboard quotes out:
"So long, jerk. I've had enough of your horrible management. I haven't seen my family in three days. I'm leaving."
|Sprites||Birthday Supplies • Plants • School Objects • Signs|
|Walls||Chalkboards • Posters • School Rules • Other Walls|