|“||I want you to keep the fire going.||”|
The campfire has a poorly-drawn fire in a 2D sprite with red, orange, and yellow colors. Underneath the fire are wood log models.
FunctionsThe Player's job is to keep the fire running by putting firewood in it. If the campfire goes out, Baldi will appear on the logs which previously campfire on them and he will start chasing the Player with his ruler. The Player will be able to tell how well the campfire is doing based on how big the outline glow of the campfire is. The bigger it is, more points the Player will earn after timer runs out.
If the fire becomes bright enough, Cloudy Copter will appear and blow it. He will make the fire go out twice quicker than normal.
- The campfire is the first revealed object for field trips.
- In Baldi's Basics: Field Trip, when the campfire is going out, the fire object itself is not getting smaller, but the orange light effect is affected instead.
- However, in Baldi's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive Demo, the fire is getting smaller and there is no light effect.
- In Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash, the campfire texture is recycled to fire on the candle of the cake.
- In the full game footage from mystman12 uploaded on May 8, 2019, the campfire appears once again, although Baldi is not near at the fire in the beginning and there is no outline glow of the fire. The only sign to tell how close the fire is to going out is from how big the sprite is. The trees are also smaller and more spread apart.
|The sound coming from the fire. It will not repeat after that.|
|List: About Page • Category|