Along with other special locations (except the playground), the cafeteria is part of the hallways, so if Principal of the Thing catches the player breaking any rule in the cafeteria, they will still receive detention.
- In Baldi's Basics Classic and Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash, the cafeteria is one of the three special areas in the classic Schoolhouse, the other two are Gotta Sweep's closet and outdoor area. It is also Arts and Crafters' spawn location. The cafeteria seems larger, and the ceiling appears to be a black void. A BSODA Machine, an Energy flavored Zesty Bar and BSODA can be found here. There are also three "Recycle food" posters. The cafeteria is also a location where one of the four exits are found.
- In Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash, an enormous cake sits in the middle of the room, with a movable platform appearing in front of it when the cafeteria exit is reached. The cafeteria's exit only appears when the other three exits have been reached. When the player blows the cake's candle, the Schoolhouse will get dark and two entrances to the glitched school will be exposed from each side of cafeteria.
- In Baldi's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive Demo, the cafeteria is first introduced with reduced height of the room to the same as every other area.
- The quiet cafeteria ambient of radio statics and school students shouting can be heard if the volume is turned up enough. It was recorded way before the Baldi's Basics Classic production, according to mystman12.
- In a future update of Baldi's Basics Plus, the food items will spawn in this location again as well.
- In the current version of Baldi's Basics Plus, this location is unavailable on Floor 2.
|The quiet cafe ambient of radio statics and school students shouting while the player is within the cafeteria.|
- Classic/Birthday Bash
- Baldi's Basics Plus
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash
- "Cafeteria ambience and the switch sound heard near the end of the game were recorded prior to the gamejam." - Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning by mystman12 for Meta Game Jam | itch.io
- "Y'know I kind of forgot about the old window texture! I definitely might bring that back at some point. I'll also definitely bring back ambient noises and cafeteria items at some point. Not sure about the other stuff." - mystman12. August 29, 2020. Twitter
|About Page • Comic-Exclusive • Category|
|Italic: Non-Plus exclusive|