Along with other special locations (except the Playground), the Cafeteria is still part of the hallways, so if Principal of the Thing catches the Player breaking any rule in the Cafeteria, they will still receive detention.
- In Baldi's Basics Classic, the Cafeteria is one of the three special areas in the original Schoolhouse as well as Arts and Crafters' spawn location. The Cafeteria seems larger, and the ceiling appears to be a black void. A BSODA Machine, an Energy flavored Zesty Bar and BSODA can be found here. It is also a location where one of the four exits are found.
- In Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash, an enormous cake sits in the middle of the room, with a movable platform appearing in front of it when the Cafeteria exit is reached. The Cafeteria's exit only appears when the other three exits have been reached.
- In Baldi's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive Demo and the current version of Baldi's Basics Plus, the Cafeteria is one of the six available special rooms, but is lacking food trays that will return soon.
- The quiet ambient of radio statics and school students shouting can be heard if the volume is turned up enough. It was recorded way before the classic edition's production, according to mystman12.
- Since the Kickstarter exclusive demo, there is a lack of the food items spawning in this area, the height of the room is also the same as every other area. However, those items will spawn in the Cafeteria again in a future update.
|The quiet ambient of radio statics and school students shouting while the Player is within the Cafeteria.|
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- Birthday Bash
- Full Game Early Access
- ↑ Q: "Hi, I want to know if the decoration sprites (like the food trays, globes and notebooks) will return to baldi's basics plus in a future update. I miss them." / A: "Yes, they'll be added back in eventually!" - mystman12. July 20, 2020. Twitter
- ↑ "Cafeteria ambience and the switch sound heard near the end of the game were recorded prior to the gamejam." - Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning by mystman12 for Meta Game Jam | itch.io
- ↑ "Y'know I kind of forgot about the old window texture! I definitely might bring that back at some point. I'll also definitely bring back ambient noises and cafeteria items at some point. Not sure about the other stuff." - mystman12. August 29, 2020. Twitter
|List: About Page • Comic-Exclusive Locations • Category|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.