A lot of vending machines can be found here, where the player can purchase BSODA and Energy Flavored Zesty Bar items for a Quarter. Sometimes, this location will contain an elevator. This location can also contain lockers.
- In Baldi's Basics Classic, Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash, and Baldi's Basics Classic Remastered, the cafeteria is one of the three special areas in the classic Schoolhouse, the other two are Gotta Sweep's closet and the outdoor area. It is also Arts and Crafters' spawn location. The cafeteria seems larger, and the ceiling appears to be a black void. A BSODA machine, an Energy flavored Zesty Bar, and a BSODA can be found here. There are also three "Recycle food" posters. The cafeteria is also a location where one of the four exits are found.
- In Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash and Baldi's Basics Classic Remastered, an enormous cake sits in the middle of the room, with a movable platform appearing in front of it when the cafeteria exit is reached. The cafeteria's exit only appears when the player reaches the other three exits. When the player blows the cake's candle, the entire Schoolhouse will get dark and two entrances to the glitched school will be exposed from each side of the cafeteria.
- In Baldi's Basics Classic Remastered, the cafeteria has new lamps and a window.
- In Baldi's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive Demo, the cafeteria is first introduced with reduced height of the room to the same as every other area.
- The quiet cafeteria ambient of radio statics and school students shouting can be heard if the volume is turned up enough. It was recorded way before the production of Baldi's Basics Classic, according to mystman12.
- In a future update of Baldi's Basics Plus, the food items will spawn in this location again as well.
- It is possible to have 6 vending machines in the cafeteria.
|The quiet café ambient of radio statics and school students shouting while the player is within the cafeteria.|
- Classic/Birthday Bash/Classic Remastered
- Classic/Birthday Bash
- Baldi's Basics Plus
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash
- Baldi's Basics Classic Remastered
- "Cafeteria ambience and the switch sound heard near the end of the game were recorded prior to the gamejam." - Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning by mystman12 for Meta Game Jam | itch.io
- "Y'know I kind of forgot about the old window texture! I definitely might bring that back at some point. I'll also definitely bring back ambient noises and cafeteria items at some point. Not sure about the other stuff." - mystman12. August 29, 2020. Twitter
|About page • Comic-exclusive • Category|
|Italic: Non-Plus exclusive|